I was in Heaven!

BongHitsforME

So I went to my buddies house today and he just got back from California. He was visiting his brother who helps Eddy Lepp grow the ganj. So I was at his house and he shows me all these strains he brought back. Some where: God, Diesel, Sensi Star, Blueberry. His cousin also went down there to visit and he showed up at this kids house later. He also had a bunch of different kinds. Jesus this shit was delicious, all the smells and sights...aaaahhhhh, I was in Heaven!

niceness..... im from cali so i know how good it can be..

BongHitsforME said:
So I went to my buddies house today and he just got back from California. He was visiting his brother who helps Eddy Lepp grow the ganj. So I was at his house and he shows me all these strains he brought back. Some where: God, Diesel, Sensi Star, Blueberry. His cousin also went down there to visit and he showed up at this kids house later. He also had a bunch of different kinds. Jesus this shit was delicious, all the smells and sights...aaaahhhhh, I was in Heaven!

awesome. which strain did you like the best?
my personal preference would be diesel i think.

Haha...
God...
What an awesome name for a strain...
If I ever grow a new amazing strain, I'm going to call it "Pwned"....

The G-13 was pleasurable! I dont know if I listed that or not, and the 9 grams of hash he had was beautiful. He shaped it to look like a tootsi roll so I wanted to eat it. Damn, he's sitting on it though, wont sell any but he will smoke it with you! He was like 8 different stains and about an eighth plus of each.

Back
Top Bottom