Icewater& mesh. I made hash with my trim, my buddy throws his away, Big mistake

Use frozen CO2 rather than ice... much better quality, IMO.

Glad that you had success +reps.

Just saw I can make dry ice w/ fire extinguisher (c02)
Use frozen CO2 rather than ice... much better quality, IMO.
Thanks for the dry-ice tip, I will have to try that, I made this batch with common household items. Wish I could make dry-ice! I need better mesh than coffee filter as well. Still made GREAT shish without having to spend a dime! I'm orderring something frozen from Omaha Steaks now, they'll send item w/ free dry-ice! lol thanks again:thumb:
Glad that you had success +reps.

I used to throw away all my trim as well. A stinky mess that is hard to dispose of... at least for me.

I started composting them and had good luck.

But in truth, turning them into hash is a much better strategy. And from what I can tell, everyone loves a taste of hash every now and then. I am getting ready to make hash myself... i have scruff from 8 different plants... should be an interesting taste.

I purchase dry ice from my local blood bank. They buy it in large quantities to ship blood and plasma - and it costs me about $1 / pound. They have a five pound minimum - which is enough for two to three pounds of scruff. At $5 - that is just a little bit more than the cost of sufficient ice for me.

The other advantage is that you can instantly press the hash - you don't have to wait for it to dry over a couple of days. We literally smoke hash while finishing up the production of hash.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom