I'm about to harvest, help! Can I only harvest mature buds

fatbuds420

some are mature, some are very close but need more time.

i'd also like a mix between "stoney" kind of weed (aka very mature)
and more "energizing one" (more white hairs etc)

can i just cut 1-2 branches off, and leave the rest on to finish maturing, or is that bad?

Not overly, might gain a bit of weight but not much, just easier for me harvesting 18 plants with multiple tops lol slow process doing it myself :rofl:
lucky bastard! gimme some of that... my shit country will never make 420 legal.... sad part is that we're the biggest smokers in europe...pff gotta do guerrilia grows

I'm doing that right now. I cut the branches off that were done (8) & they are hanging now. The rest is still under the lights finishing up. I cut more off about every 3 days til done. Usually done within 1 week. Doesn't gain any weight; but seems to make things get more crystally looking. I mainly harvest this way because a lot of the inner & lower stuff still has some white hairs that need to finish. I'm pushing about 1000 ppm in Hydro / DWC during the final chop / week. About 20 ml. of Terpinator per 3.5 gal. water. Shit is super sticky / frosty.

friend,, remember,, ed rosenthal,, a cannabis guru, his science states that trichomes begin to degrade in psycoactive properties as soon as they turn cloudy,, amber is full on degraded.

early is good,, and, sometimes,

amazing :theband:

cheers

friend,, remember,, ed rosenthal,, a cannabis guru, his science states that trichomes begin to degrade in psycoactive properties as soon as they turn cloudy,, amber is full on degraded.

early is good,, and, sometimes,

amazing :theband:

cheers
Yes, they do start degrading as they turn Amber. But for someone like me who has trouble sleeping ... more Amber is a good thing. I like about 20% Amber for a night time med.

Back
Top Bottom