Imhigh85 Multi Journal

420-magazine-mobile459500197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile385128523.jpg

All that cutting all that you guys were talking about doing of the underneath of the canopy that is the reason I do not like to beds for long periods of time you waste all that time growing something out just to cut it off because you don't need it I don't understand quite why people grow so much veg material maybe one day people will explain this to me

I only do it for the timing issue....I veg while flowering then I put those into flowering once I harvest...mine is a room issue really

All that cutting all that you guys were talking about doing of the underneath of the canopy that is the reason I do not like to beds for long periods of time you waste all that time growing something out just to cut it off because you don't need it I don't understand quite why people grow so much veg material maybe one day people will explain this to me
So do u take them off as they grow in. Maybe I'll take them off all but 1 of my mint lemonade since I have 4 of those.

You can kind of call it push vegging instead of push flowering I will put my plants in veg and then continue to back them away from the light forcing them to stretch and get more limbs versus topping trying to keep the plant small and short which causes a lot of vegetation growth

When I train I like to use a training technique called been training I never have to talk to plant I never have to take any of the branches off it's kind of fun but everybody has their own way

Ooh, ooh, i know!!!
I have a few fierce beasties in the garden, those 2 5+ft swazis amongst others, and i've been letteing them grow wild for over a month, no training, nothing.
Yesterday am i finally did a pruning on them - i supercropped a few days ago, knuckles formed & healed. I basically removed some branches that will just sap energy & potential away from the others, those little lateral shoots & branching off lateral shoots - the "runt" stalks. Also, i stripped the inner budsites right next to the stems - the ones that come out popcorn & stay popcorn. So, not massive manicuring, just common sense stripping.
I took a.walk among them around dusk (today). I swear, they are ecstatic. They seem to have somehow increased in bud volume & vital branches overnight.
Therefore, Mr High, i conclude:
The roots allocated to the stripped bits are still sucking up the same amount of nutrients as before, and it has to go somewhere, so it goes to the leftover leaves & buds. They, in turn, get greedy for.the same amount of nutrients every day, keeping the roots occupied & virile, and with the extra nutrients, splendid buds & resin production.
Idk. If this isn't true, it's the best kind of lie, because it makes sense to me, but then again, i'm mostly stoned.

Back
Top Bottom