Bubbalicious Grow #2 2010

Congrats bro its a girl!! :yahoo: I've been checking out your grow for a bit and everything looks great man. I have a ak-48 strain I haven't germinated and I'm hoping they turn out half as good as yours!! Keep it up!

Hello everyone!! Long time no post. I have been extremely busy the past few weeks because of the holidays and school is finishing up so I've been swamped with studying for finals and finishing end of the semester type of bull shit. But my plants have not been neglected. So basically I have a lot to catch everybody up on. Today, Thursday, December, 02, 2010 is week 5 and the beautiful girls are about 16.5 inches tall. And they look like little bushes. I will be sending them both into 12/12 tomorrow. Its going to be a good day lol! I was thinking about taking a few clones from the girls, but i think I'm going to leave them the way they are. I have plenty of lights in the flower room now that even the bottom leaves are getting a sufficient amount of light. Along with the 400watt hps light I have hanging above the plants, I added four 24 inch fluorescent lights hanging vertically around the plants allowing the entire plant and buds to get as much light as possible to maximize the yield. At the beginning of the last week the bottom leaves began to yellow, i think because of cal mag deficiency or pH was not set correctly. I fixed that easily because I've run into that problem before in my previous grow. I have these girls in soil, and they are requiring water everyday now. They drink it up so fast that the soil is almost dry by lunch time the next day. Today i fed them pH corrected water only to give them a quick flush before I send the babes into the 12/12 closet with their big sister TicTac. Its crazy because TicTac is their older sister but both of the Bubbalicious are almost bigger than her in size lol. I have a feeling these girls are going to get pretty big. It will be big compared to any of the plant i have grown in the past.

IMG_55161.jpg
IMG_5517.jpg
IMG_55181.jpg
IMG_55191.jpg
IMG_55201.jpg
IMG_55221.jpg
IMG_5521.jpg

Merry Christmas!!

IMG_5524.jpg

Guess what everyone!? I will be adding TicTac to this thread because I am tired of keeping track of 2 grow journals. Please don't be frightened, scared, or confused. It is only a small change, but it is a critical change none the less. If only i know how to change the name of the thread to make it less confusing for everybody but i don't think that is possible nor logical.

For all the people whom are just joining this adventure the rest of us have already embarked on, there is a link located at the bottom of ever post that will direct you to earlier progress of the new addition to the thread. Or you can just click here. I hope this is helpful.

Let get to what everybody has been eagerly waiting for lol!! Pictures of the mystical TicTac. It has been a long time now since she has shown her face to the public, not because she was ashamed or scared, But because of the impact of her blossoming beauty that has only just begun. Now without further adieu.. TicTac..

IMG_9185.jpg
IMG_9186.jpg
IMG_9188.jpg
IMG_9182.jpg
IMG_91871.jpg

Hi greenthumm

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom