BornTo420 - Grow #2 - January 1, 2012

i got to see some cool ass things on that scope. they have it hooked up to a plasma so i can see the crystals on a 56 inch. im going to go get one soon now that i know the price that thing kicks ass

Yea man the price is a great deal and so much fun to make a video or take a picture @ 400x. It s so much better than the hand held crap at radio shack for $20. I would suggest anyone, to just wait to get the extra 50 more bucks and you will get 100 times more value.

I also don't have to have my head and face so close to the plant if trying to monitor Trichomes during harvest window. I just reach down and grab my shot with this hand device. I love it..

Grow #2 update; pictures are taken after 2 full weeks of 12/12 and they took their 20 mil week 2 of bloom nutrients with no sign of stress or burn...Small Fungus nat problem I am working on just a fly here and there. Had very cold weather in the 30's and I pull in fresh air form outside and was able to turn variable control switch down and maintain a safe temperatures for the ladies.

Mod_7647_web.jpg
Mod_7650_web.jpg
Mod_7692_web.jpg
Mod_7697_web.jpg
Mod_7699_web.jpg
Mod_7700_web.jpg
Mod_7703_web.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom