Indoors To Outdoors Autos

All 4 autos doing really well. I'm very pleased 3 of them been flowering for a week and a half and the biggest just started this week. No real smell of them yet. 3 mimosa auto and one purple punch auto. No sign of purple colouring yet. Another 5 weeks left atleast.

20210611_202512.jpg

20210611_202457.jpg

20210611_202453.jpg

20210611_202450.jpg

20210611_202430.jpg

20210611_202426.jpg

20210611_202413.jpg

20210611_202408.jpg

20210611_202403.jpg

The purple auto is just starting to show her true colours. I'd say two to three weeks to go. Shes starting to frost up nicely. Still no real smell off her but looking great.

20210623_084542.jpg

20210623_084534.jpg

Hey Bill284 , have a look at these pictures. 1, 2 and 3 are flowers/buds from mimosa autos. Two of the plants are well in to flowering the 3rd plant is almost twice the height and way behind. Is it possible to be a photo not an auto. The daylight outside is 5.30 am to about 10.30 pm so no way near 12/12 . I'm confused. The 4th is a purple queen auto no mistaking her. Any thoughts on the matter?
Regards Obi.

20210624_171731.jpg

20210624_171747.jpg

20210624_171800.jpg

20210624_171816.jpg

See previous post
Hello @Obi 1 hope your having a great day.
Garden looks great.
Maby I'm looking at wrong pics because all I see is healthy ladies all in flower.
Given the daylight hrs they all have to be autos.
Even seeds from the same mom in the same pack can grow differently.
I have found people growing autos all have a different experience with height veg time and flowering duration.
What I mean is nothing is guaranteed as far as autos go.IMO
Members are on here all the time asking
if it's normal for an auto to do (××××).
Some are fast some slow Some are big some are tiny.
Its a bit of a crap shoot what you will get and how they flower .IMO
Don't worry yours look great my friend.
Color is good leaves look good ,good work.
If your trying to get ahold of me put @ in front of my name
Like this @Obi 1 that way ill know right away.
Sorry it took me a while to get to this.
Keep up the great work.
Bill

Week 10 .Mimosa auto x 3 and Purple Queen Auto x 1. All outside in soil in a Poly tunnel. All ladies in Bloom using cal/mag and bio buzz bloom nutrients. Watered with rainwater harvested from the shed roof. Plenty of rain in the Emerald Isle. Never used any fancy gadjets for testing ph or anything like that. Just old school gardening and a bit of weeding.
Main issues are not enough sun , too much rain, low temperatures for may and june and increased humidity.
For the frosts in may when the plants were tiny i put a gas bbq in the tunnel at nights it helped the tomatoes too. To help reduce humidity levels I'm keeping the doors at either end of the tunnel open and did a defoliation week 2 in flower when i spotted what appeared to be rot on on of the Mimosa's. No re appearence since then. Also had a small localised area of powdery mildew which got amputated and again that affected area sprayed with a shop bought organic solution to combat pm. That appears to have sorted out that one.
I'm happy enough all 4 plants are much taller than their outside growing reference ranges so i guess thats a good sign. Atleast 2 weeks probably more till harvest time I'll let the tricombes lead me on that one. More pictures to follow. Purple Queen first then the Mimosa's .
No real scent of the plants unless your nose up to the buds. Two of the Mimosa seem to be 2 weeks ahead of their sister and are getting frosty and sticky.
All comments appreciated
May the force be with you all!
Obi.
Ps the last picture is a mystery anyone guess what plant it is?

1624697138535524021211815486252.jpg

Week 10 .Mimosa auto x 3 and Purple Queen Auto x 1. All outside in soil in a Poly tunnel. All ladies in Bloom using cal/mag and bio buzz bloom nutrients. Watered with rainwater harvested from the shed roof. Plenty of rain in the Emerald Isle. Never used any fancy gadjets for testing ph or anything like that. Just old school gardening and a bit of weeding.
Main issues are not enough sun , too much rain, low temperatures for may and june and increased humidity.
For the frosts in may when the plants were tiny i put a gas bbq in the tunnel at nights it helped the tomatoes too. To help reduce humidity levels I'm keeping the doors at either end of the tunnel open and did a defoliation week 2 in flower when i spotted what appeared to be rot on on of the Mimosa's. No re appearence since then. Also had a small localised area of powdery mildew which got amputated and again that affected area sprayed with a shop bought organic solution to combat pm. That appears to have sorted out that one.
I'm happy enough all 4 plants are much taller than their outside growing reference ranges so i guess thats a good sign. Atleast 2 weeks probably more till harvest time I'll let the tricombes lead me on that one. More pictures to follow. Purple Queen first then the Mimosa's .
No real scent of the plants unless your nose up to the buds. Two of the Mimosa seem to be 2 weeks ahead of their sister and are getting frosty and sticky.
All comments appreciated
Obi.

@Bill284 can you guess this plant?

Good morning Obi 1
I see you have a journal now. Hehe
I need more coffee before I can figure out that one.
But the next one is a black lab.
Love your puppy.
Bill

I have 4 baby Autos which I will eventually move to a poly tunnel when the weather gets warmer and sunnier. My question is what regime would be best for the auto. For the next 3 weeks. It's their veg phase so would 24 hours be the most beneficial to max the growth before they move? All comments welcomed.
Big thanks
Obi.
I go with 20/4

If you're going to put them outside later I'd stick with 18/6 - 16/8 as that's roughly what they'll be getting outside and I don't like to mess with a plant's photo cycle
They've been outside for 7 weeks now and not too shabby. The purple queen was munched by slugs but made a spectacular recovery. Check out the pictures and tell me what you think?

A
All comments appreciated
Obi.

Artichoke

Back
Top Bottom