Introducing MagicStone: Handcrafted, Smokeless Instruments

Can confirm! I just switched to the torches this past week myself. Its amazing, nothing like rolling back a couple of true terpy hits and then finish off with a series full throated mystic clouds.

It is somehow easier and more efficient too.

Oh and unbelievably, Im able to get another hit or two more than before without combusting.
Saves a bunch of money (if you have to buy flower), hits are sooo much cleaner and tasty, your lungs will thank you.
I’m totally sold on never using anything else but my @MagicStone and my lungs feel so much better but I haven’t tried the torch yet. I will say that it saves on weed too. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm producing several podcasts from our new magic studio this week and one of them on torch vs flame heating and a basic how to on heating the stone. Also, using the hit kit for a maintenance free experience, refilling/maintaining refillable lighters - Clipper, torch and Flame. A number of short, direct pieces.

>.> Habits, they die so hard ... I fell back into smoke again, just because I don't want to take my magicstone out where it could be taken from me or damaged. I still love this thing so much tho, even if I revert to rolling/burning when going out for significant time. I feel like I failed, but I also think I still win. Less smoke isn't as good as no smoke, but it's still better than all smoke.
Also, I don't love the torch, so maybe your podcast tutorials will help. (I thank you so much for letting me try it!)

>.> Habits, they die so hard ... I fell back into smoke again, just because I don't want to take my magicstone out where it could be taken from me or damaged. I still love this thing so much tho, even if I revert to rolling/burning when going out for significant time. I feel like I failed, but I also think I still win. Less smoke isn't as good as no smoke, but it's still better than all smoke.
Also, I don't love the torch, so maybe your podcast tutorials will help. (I thank you so much for letting me try it!)
Yeah the Magicstone seems like a super nice thing, I could see how it can be a bit too nice to take it into certain situations.
Weird as I would think torch gives you better control and keeps things clean, flame blackens stuff.
I'm loving "analog" vapes more than electrical ones cause the fact you still have to light them hits the ritual of smoking more.
Vaping does feel like a blessing versus smoking, your little hairs actually get functional again and it's so much less irritation and particles and substances.
I'd get a little dynavap to go out if you don't dare to take the gem so you can keep vaping.

I'd love to try one of these but I see no international shipping yet.

Yeah the Magicstone seems like a super nice thing, I could see how it can be a bit too nice to take it into certain situations.
Weird as I would think torch gives you better control and keeps things clean, flame blackens stuff.
I'm loving "analog" vapes more than electrical ones cause the fact you still have to light them hits the ritual of smoking more.
Vaping does feel like a blessing versus smoking, your little hairs actually get functional again and it's so much less irritation and particles and substances.
I'd get a little dynavap to go out if you don't dare to take the gem so you can keep vaping.

I'd love to try one of these but I see no international shipping yet.
No international shipping? Cmon Jim let’s get with the times and let everyone else experience n enjoy this marvelous method of using the @MagicStone to enjoy their cannabis. CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

No international shipping? Cmon Jim let’s get with the times and let everyone else experience n enjoy this marvelous method of using the @MagicStone to enjoy their cannabis. CL🍀. :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:
Not so. We ship direct to UK, Ireland, France, Canada and the US. And through our Etsy store there are a number of additional options.

Not so. We ship direct to UK, Ireland, France, Canada and the US. And through our Etsy store there are a number of additional options.
You heard it @Fenderbender @MagicStone has international shipping. You gotta get one of these bro cause first you’ll love 💕 it, second your lungs are gonna feel better, third you will save $$$ on bud. CL🍀. :thumb: :hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh on the site at shipping & handling it said at this time no international except Canada.
Hmm UK is a bit of a pita as well since they exited.. I guess if there's a shop in France that carries them that would be easy obtainable.
Sorry about that. We updated the shipping options at checkout, but not the shipping page description. That has now been corrected. Through our Etsy shop, we can also offer shipping to the following countries: Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Mann, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Bermuda, BVI, Costa Rica, USVI, & Puerto Rico.

Sorry about that. We updated the shipping options at checkout, but not the shipping page description. That has now been corrected. Through our Etsy shop, we can also offer shipping to the following countries: Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Mann, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Bermuda, BVI, Costa Rica, USVI, & Puerto Rico.
WOW 🤩 that’s a lot of countries but 🇬🇱 Greenland? I didn’t 🤔 think anyone got high there. Cool 😎 CL🍀

Ha ha Cap'n - maybe not, but now they can! We've been a little hesitant to shout about international shipping, because Etsy can deactivate our product listings on a whim. So far, so good, but like everything else MJ-related, there can be complications with both listings and shipping to anywhere that isn't legal.

You'd be surprised Cap, it's greening world from the top to the bottom...definitely a short growing season on Greenland though. :yummy: I don't know if we have any magic people in the Arctic yet but we're being carried in a couple of vape shops in Thailand, and we're pretty popular in Vietnam as well.

I will not let you burn your flower Sueet😉 I know you're a private sort (says the guy who lives in the forest on Mount Olympus) otherwise we'd be zooming now. But next best thing, I'm going to be in the magic studio cutting a couple of casts tonight and I'm going to do the next best thing to zoom, I'll shoot a direct piece for you and send it tonight - tomorrow if it's too late.

And when I say "magic studio" I'm not kidding - I think you'll like the environment. See you this evening...remotely.

Hi, I’m Jim Giberti, creator of MagicStone instruments. My partner, Kristen, and I are really excited to be new 420 Sponsors and to introduce MagicStone to the community.

The Odyssey and The Alchemy are our handcrafted, smokeless instruments that bring an epic new approach to enjoying cannabis. Using a simple soft flame lighter, they deliver the pure essence of your flower with the simplicity of a pipe, but with no combustion and virtually no maintenance. Each one is carved and precision-finished from a single block of soapstone, guaranteed for life, and signed and numbered by the maker.

full

full

Our shop is located on our mountainside farm in Vermont, where we also raise a lot of horses and Labs, and where I’ve been honing my growing skills for years. As a lifetime cannabis user and proponent and grower of different strains and techniques, I’m looking forward to meeting lots of 420 people, sponsoring contests and offering 420 deals throughout the year.

full

full
Please check us out and use code 420member for a FREE Hit Kit and Black Magic Stash Jar with any Magicstone instrument purchase at MagicStone.us.
Your place looks absolutely beautiful! 👍

You'd be surprised Cap, it's greening world from the top to the bottom...definitely a short growing season on Greenland though. :yummy: I don't know if we have any magic people in the Arctic yet but we're being carried in a couple of vape shops in Thailand, and we're pretty popular in Vietnam as well.
That’s awesome Jim I hope that the @MagicStone is the new go-to way of using cannabis. I’m not going back to inhaling smoke ever again. Thanks for being a @420 Magazine Sponsor. CL🍀. :hookah: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ha ha Cap'n - maybe not, but now they can! We've been a little hesitant to shout about international shipping, because Etsy can deactivate our product listings on a whim. So far, so good, but like everything else MJ-related, there can be complications with both listings and shipping to anywhere that isn't legal.
Once our all-knowing representatives in Washington, DC. figure out what some of our State Reps. have. That they can balance their budgets and make all kinds of pork dollars they’ll legalize it. Then it’ll legitimize it for the banks and no one will care anymore. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom