Introducing MagicStone: Handcrafted, Smokeless Instruments

I got tired of hearing everyone saying how good it is, so I bought a @MagicStone

I just order the Alchemy to give them a try.
order # 4656

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
You won’t be disappointed and you’ll never want to smoke again Tok. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Awe, hi Jasmine! Here's Magic...our 8 month old company mascot striking a similarly freakin adorable pose.

tempImageSiqxfA.png
Wanna chat?
IMG-8161.jpg

Good morning @MagicStone and 420 fam!

I received my very own Odyssey2 yesterday evening and began to tinker with it! @CaptainLucky had been doing nothing but praising his Alchemy since receiving it and has been pleading with me since, to get one for myself-knowing I would instantly fall in love (and I did!).

Downright gorgeous hand- carved craftsmanship, paired with an accessory collection comparable to few, it boasts a magnificent, clean and powerful pull (once you hone in on that "sweet pulling spot" when initially lighting the unit) and regardless of the size of the hit, it's vaporization properties give you an extremely smooth smoke.

It is absolutely evident, the amount of R&D put into designing and perfecting this MagicStone masterpiece, for all of us to enjoy!

Absolutely captivating to the eye and other senses, I just wanted to leave you all with some pics of my Odyssey2 before coming back with a great smoke report after I have used the unit for a little while, polishing and refining my lighting and hits off of this one-of-a-kind toking instrument.

....Maybe even give you, Jim, a call to make sure I am optimizing it's performance and ensure when discussing the unit with our friends and family at 420Mag, I am presenting with both education and experience. And how cool is that guys and gals, a personal 1 on 1 tutorial is available to all. That's just unheard of, so very special and thoughtful of the team in Vermont.

Btw, you won me over with the dogs...I'm a sucker for pups! Have a MAGICAL day everyone!

Magic Cap Hash - Yet another new MagicStone innovation. Actually not an innovation but a serendipitous discovery and term from a a new magic person. We got an email yesterday about the the resin that accumulates on the underside of the magnetic coin cap. Rather than cleaning it over time this user has been scraping it off (like scissors hash at harvest) and making small doses of Magic Cap Hash. I love the input that's been coming to us from the "stoners".

Magic Cap Hash - Yet another new MagicStone innovation. Actually not an innovation but a serendipitous discovery and term from a a new magic person. We got an email yesterday about the the resin that accumulates on the underside of the magnetic coin cap. Rather than cleaning it over time this user has been scraping it off (like scissors hash at harvest) and making small doses of Magic Cap Hash. I love the input that's been coming to us from the "stoners".
Very cool 😎. CL🍀

Genius! I was wondering cause it's awfully sticky already after 4 days!

I've been using my kief inside the basket the last day and a half...since we aren't lighting the kief directly, it doesn't burn up and man oh man, do you get one helluva hit with the Odyssey2 doing this!

1000018052.jpg

Back
Top Bottom