Introducing Myself

The things the Pepsi Generation is into amazes me. Very anxious to see you smoke that Airplane looking joint. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's possible without losing a bunch of weed falling off of it. I'm just one of those "Got to see it to believe it type people".
That's a good reason to move out here to Missouri...after all it is the "Show Me" state :rofl:

The things the Pepsi Generation is into amazes me. Very anxious to see you smoke that Airplane looking joint. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's possible without losing a bunch of weed falling off of it. I'm just one of those "Got to see it to believe it type people".
No worries at all!!!

I am really hoping to get them ready to go by the end of August; but in the meantime, I will be posting a bunch of other crazy stuf!!!

If you promise to keep in touch over the next few months, I even have a design for a smokeable airplane that I have been dying to show off :)

Welcome aboard @CCFRolling

You definitely have some rolling skills.

Will you be growing anything, or do you just buy.

Here are some links that you might find useful Journals in Progress incase you would like to start a journal.

Also, free stuff 420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank you so so much!!!!

Honestly, I am just here to talk about rolling and show off some of my crazy things :) Due to a series of very frustrating regulatory decisions, I am more or less blocked off from sharing anything directly -- however, I am fighting constantly to change this! The more of a splash I can make with the community, the sooner I will be able to actually start rolling for people!

The links you provided were invaluable!!! I really can't thank you enough -- I think they will be excellent resources moving forward! I am really new to forums in general, so I appreciate any help in that regard!

I look forward to connecting further!! You as well!

UK your still kinda looked at as a druggy or that stuff will send you crazy its to strong that stinks its a gateway drug your be on crack next etc etc. Guess things are changing for the better but far from the rate the rest for the world is embracing bud. I would like to think the law targets farmers and not home growers as much now but that can depend
on what end of the uk you live.The positive press/news CBD has brought to the UK has been the biggest help i feel.
I feel like CBD will be the weed-ambassador to Europe / World -- it is so so hard to deny the benefits, and it sort of gateways people closer to acceptance

But stay strong in the meantime!! Don't let those labels weigh you down! I figured a while back that people will be judgy no matter what... but then I figured I'd rather be a stoner than a judgy person, so I stopped worrying about it ;)

***Edit -- Mind you, as frustrating as the weed laws are where I live, I know they are way tougher elsewhere, so I shouldn't be so cavalier about it ... It regularly messes with me that there are people doing a lot of time for possessing such a small amount

Back
Top Bottom