Introducing Myself

CCFRolling

420 Member
Hey Everyone!

I am brand new to the forum and wanted to create a thread to introduce myself -- my name is Aaron Baron, and I am one hell of a cannabis roller

As a beast-tier, super-saiyan, god-level roller, I am hoping to help spread my passion and share my knowledge! I have been perfecting my craft in the shadows for many many many years now, and I've built up an encyclopedic knowledge on the subject -- I can roll anything ... literally, anything -- so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!!

I look forward to becoming a more active community member, and to getting to know more about the rest of you!

Best,

Aaron

20171003_131113(1).jpg

20171008_141154.jpg

20191228_115321.jpg

20191228_115340(1).jpg

20191230_112414.jpg

Hey Everyone!

I am brand new to the forum and wanted to create a thread to introduce myself -- my name is Aaron Baron, and I am one hell of a cannabis roller

As a beast-tier, super-saiyan, god-level roller, I am hoping to help spread my passion and share my knowledge! I have been perfecting my craft in the shadows for many many many years now, and I've built up an encyclopedic knowledge on the subject -- I can roll anything ... literally, anything -- so if you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!!

I look forward to becoming a more active community member, and to getting to know more about the rest of you!

Best,

Aaron

20171003_131113(1).jpg

20171008_141154.jpg

20191228_115321.jpg

20191228_115340(1).jpg

20191230_112414.jpg
Not sure of the purpose in the 1st 2 pics. Doesn't look smokable without losing 1/2 the weed. Blunts look good.
If it's just an art creation I think I'd use something cheaper like oregano.

Really wish i could have that much pre rolled bud in my house it would be smoked.Great work really is just
my blunts/paper rolls are never around long. Welcome your in the right place my friend for good feed back
,chat ,help etc :cool:

Really wish i could have that much pre rolled bud in my house it would be smoked.Great work really is just
my blunts/paper rolls are never around long. Welcome your in the right place my friend for good feed back
,chat ,help etc :cool:
Amazing!!!!! I am really excited to post more crazy stuff in the coming weeks! I live and operate in Vancouver, Canada, and our restrictions are actually pretty severe -- my rolling galleries have all been built up over years and years and years of slowly accumulating more items one at a time, testing them to refine their smoke, and then repeating the process every chance I could get -- this is why I am so so excited to finally be reaching out to the community!

It is really unfortunate that I am currently blocked off from selling my rolls, or even rolling as a service; however, I am in continuous dialogue with regulators to this effect, and I hope the day will come sooner than later that I get to provide my items to the rest of the world

It has been horribly difficult trying to exist in this industry in Canada because there is almost no information provided on what is and isn't allowed

Hahahaha, I am sorry for the long winded response

It just really means the world to me to have people engage with my work! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to reach out!!!!

(and that goes equally to everyone else here!!)

Awesome. Very unique. :green_heart:
There is a subsection in this part of the forum> Here < that is all about art and creativity. Your work would be better off posted there as it will attract more attention
Oh Dope!! Thank you kindly! I had just signed up today and thought it best to start out in the introduction section, but I will definitely transfer there for future posts!

Oh Dope!! Thank you kindly! I had just signed up today and thought it best to start out in the introduction section, but I will definitely transfer there for future posts!
You introduced yourself correctly and there is no issue with you posting your pictures here to start with mate. Just unfortunately, this section is over looked by a lot of members.. I was just thinking it would benefit you and help you showcase your skills, if you were to post in the appropriate section..

I don’t care what anyone says you are an artist those rolls are masterpieces of art and if they do smoke that’s even better!
Not just some cross joints rolled on a table either good photography good presentation well done sir!

I don’t care what anyone says you are an artist those rolls are masterpieces of art and if they do smoke that’s even better!
Not just some cross joints rolled on a table either good photography good presentation well done sir!
Thank you so very much!!!! I have been working very very hard over the last year to perfect all the little things as best I can (photography has been a real pain, as I primarily operate on a cell phone camera, and knew basically nothing at all to start); I have been very confident in my rolling for a few years now, but I have tried my best to hold off on sharing stuff until I had all the other things nailed down to the best of my ability

This kind reception really means the world to me

I have essentially been rolling in a vacuum all this time, so it is really cool to be able to start getting stuff out there!

I'm super pumped to get my latest batch of sculptures ready to show, but they will still be a few months out; in the meantime, I will try my best to keep the flow of crazy pics coming!

Is there a world largest spliff record ?

And good stuff fella - Hi from the UK !
Hahahaha -- thank you kindly!!! I am not sure if there is anything official, but I feel like I could certainly take a swing for the title :) I cannot think of a conceptual limit on the size of a smokeable joint, and I have been pushing the boundaries pretty far recently. There are a few techniques that I am tinkering with for rolling entire lbs into smokeable sculptures, but that will have to wait for now!

It would be so cool if there were international rolling-conventions or something though -- I'm aware of a few things in US, but its pretty hard to get a visa to go smoke weed down there; one day these things will exist! High-Times, or Cannabis Cups may offer something similar, but I'm still too small fry to get any of that attention -- hopefully soon though!

How are cannabis laws progressing in UK -- is public perception shifting at all or is it still difficult to enjoy?

Since you can’t sell flower can you make smokeable sculptures and or joints with fill ports so people can buy them for say events or parties then fill with their own flower?

UK your still kinda looked at as a druggy or that stuff will send you crazy its to strong that stinks its a gateway drug your be on crack next etc etc. Guess things are changing for the better but far from the rate the rest for the world is embracing bud. I would like to think the law targets farmers and not home growers as much now but that can depend
on what end of the uk you live.The positive press/news CBD has brought to the UK has been the biggest help i feel.
How are cannabis laws progressing in UK -- is public perception shifting at all or is it still difficult to enjoy?

The things the Pepsi Generation is into amazes me. Very anxious to see you smoke that Airplane looking joint. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's possible without losing a bunch of weed falling off of it. I'm just one of those "Got to see it to believe it type people".

Back
Top Bottom