New member from Holland

Stonerabbit

I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Stonerabbit, former shopmanager of BC Bud Depot in Amsterdam.
Also the time that Harry Resin and Don and Aaron from DNA Genetics were starting up there business in Dam.
After a period without growing ( I was busted ) i am now med grower and making oil for our son with autism and others with autism.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Stonerabbit

That's some qualification list.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

It seems Charlotte's Web is the topstrain for people with autism, but not available in Holland or other parts of Europe. I make oil now from ACDC and that works fine also.But love to try CW.
Welcome StoneR. :welcome:

I've just started an ACDC grow. Looking forward to what a high CBD strain will do. Have you any observations on it?

Welcome StoneR. :welcome:

I've just started an ACDC grow. Looking forward to what a high CBD strain will do. Have you any observations on it?
Hi ACDC needs a moderate level of growing experience, can being grown both indoors and outdoors ( i grow indoors, friends in Spain outdoors) nutrients half of what is mentioned on a schedule. Constant temperature is very important!

https___static.nieuwsblad.be_Assets_Images_Upload_2016_02_24_KDS_CannabisZandvoorde_100713_2.jpg

Before i got busted!

Also the time that Harry Resin and Don and Aaron from DNA Genetics were starting up there business in Dam.
After a period without growing ( I was busted ) i am now med grower and making oil for our son with autism and others with autism.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
I'm sorry about your issues.
Hopefully everything is going well now.
Glad your able to help your son and other's. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hi ACDC needs a moderate level of growing experience, can being grown both indoors and outdoors ( i grow indoors, friends in Spain outdoors) nutrients half of what is mentioned on a schedule. Constant temperature is very important!

https___static.nieuwsblad.be_Assets_Images_Upload_2016_02_24_KDS_CannabisZandvoorde_100713_2.jpg

Before i got busted!
Thanks for that. Glad to have the 1/2 strength nutes confirmed as I've seen that recommendation other places. Any other grow peculiarities?

:welcome:

that's a few cafe's worth right there. you must've been busy :)

image is from a legit dutch news article too, was it the day you got popped ? that really sucks. i always wondered how licensing, legality, and supply worked there.

Welcome to the club @Stonerabbit, nice having you here and thanks for that savvy of yours concerning the oil, I too have a few ACDC's in storage and now have a plan for one of them.
Makes me sad to hear about your setback but happy at the same time seeing that you have picked yourself up and taking care of business.
Have a great new year and looking forward to reading some of your posts.

Welcome to the club @Stonerabbit, nice having you here and thanks for that savvy of yours concerning the oil, I too have a few ACDC's in storage and now have a plan for one of them.
Makes me sad to hear about your setback but happy at the same time seeing that you have picked yourself up and taking care of business.
Have a great new year and looking forward to reading some of your posts.
Hi Garybo,

Happy new year to you also and to all of the members here, getting busted is a part of the deal. Holland is like the States yeas ago concerning rules. Ridiculous but we have to deal with it.Lot of the guys from back in the days went back to the States or Canada due to the Dutch rules.

Hi Garybo,

Happy new year to you also and to all of the members here, getting busted is a part of the deal. Holland is like the States yeas ago concerning rules. Ridiculous but we have to deal with it.Lot of the guys from back in the days went back to the States or Canada due to the Dutch rules.

biggest we ever did was a sliver of that lol
that's all over here too.

So happy to have you and what a fantastic effort in medicinal marijuana farming. So wonderful to hear that your son and others are finding healing in autism through cannabis.

This is a friendly forum and if you need any help navigating or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Back
Top Bottom