Introduction - Early Skunk - New Grower

Fishtankfrank

Hi all, this is my first grow and just thought I would post to see if everyone thinks I'm doing alright.

I'm using 2 600w dimmable lumatek ballasts
6" ISO max silent fan
50/50 perlite coco mix
20ltr smart pots
Coco a+b and calmag by canna
Feeding about 2ml a +b and 1ml calmag
Ph 5.8, run off about 6 ish
4x early skunk seeds from sensi seed
Topped and will be using a scrog net
Temperature is varied and is a work in progress getting a little cold when lights go out and running a little high when they are on but I've bought an heater and an input fan which are on their way!

What's everyone's thoughts so far? I'm in weeks 5 veg
420-magazine-mobile927673584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1157260292.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do have ro water due to having a marine fish tank but I don't actually use it yet I've ran into enough problems already that I needed to get my head around, I will do in the future though

Just one little question, where should I be taking temperature readings from because I have the probe dangling on my scrog net near the middle and that's reading 25 degrees and about 12" above that in the corner of the tent it reads 30 which reading should I use?

I've been feeding 2 ml of a+b and 1 ml calmag and this has showed up! It looks like a cal deficiency and nute burn to me but I did spray the leaves with the left over nute water the other day do you think it could be that?
420-magazine-mobile1964612319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501394721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile543490097.jpg

I will get a picture when the lights go out tonight, I just wouldn't of thought that half strength nutes would do this much damage in weeks 5 or 6

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom