ZaZa's Coco Grow - Runtz x Zkittlez - 2022

ZaZa420

Hello everyone and welcome to the start of my 2nd journal. This run I'm growing Zkittlez x Runtz (Reg) from Ethos. They are currently in 4" nursery pots of ProMix HP, but I'll be transferring them to 5 gallon fabric pots with a 70/30 coco/perlite mix when it's time to up pot. 10 out of 10 germinated and sprouted today, so today is Day 1. They are gonna be grown indoors in a 4x4 tent under (2) Mars Hydro SP3000. The last run is coming to an end and I'm excited to get this one under way. Thanks for stopping by :hookah:

Strain: Zkittlez x Runtz (Reg) by Ethos
Growth Stage: Seedling
Container: 4" Nursery Pots
Medium: ProMix HP
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Dimensions: 4' x 4'
Lights: (2) SP3000 by Mars Hydro
Environment: Day: 77F/60RH Night 70F/60RH
Humidity Controls: Aire Wick 60 Pint Humidifier and Midea 50 Pint Dehumidifier
Temp Control: Midea 14000 BTU AC, Heat, Dehumidifier Combo
Exhaust: 6" AC Infinity T6 Fan & Carbon Filter
Intake: Passive
Circulation: 16" Hurricane wall mounted fan (Mounted on roof of tent)
Pests: None
Nutes: 5ml CalMag, 2ml Rapid Start & PH to 5.8
Watering Schedule: Just a little around the edges each day until dry to promote root growth

IMG_20220603_142743134_HDR.jpg

Hey zaza nice start, if you don't mind I'll take a seat in the back and watch you do your thing...
Hey Hazmat, thanks for stopping by and I'd love to have you tag a long. It should be a fun run. I'm hoping to find a good stud to hang on to and try my hand at breeding, as well as a keeper pheno to keep in rotation.

Day 3 Update:
Container: 4" nursery pots
Dimensions: 2' x 11'
Lights: (2) Mars Hydro SP 3000 and (1) SP150
Environment: 77F/60RH Night 70F/60RH
Humidity Controls: Aire Wick 60 Pint
Humidifier and Midea 50 Pint Dehumidifier
Temp Controls: Midea 14000 BTU AC, Heat,
Dehumidifier Combo
Circulation: (2) 16" Hurricane wall mounted fan s (Mounted on ceiling)
Nutes: 5ml CalMag, 2ml Rapid Start and PH 5.8
Watering Schedule: As Needed

Hello everyone :) I moved these over to my 2'x11' closet temporarily, while the last of my flowering plants finish up in the 4x4. All the equipment is the same, except that I have an additional SP150 in there (on top of the other 2 sp3000) and (2) 16" Hurricane fans mounted to the ceiling, instead of one. They will be moving back to the 4x4 in a few weeks when it's empty. They were allowed to dryback almost completely the last 48 hours to promote the roots to stretch in search of water. Today they got their first full saturation and they will not be watered again until they dry out in a few days. Other than that everything is just cruising along. Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

IMG_20220605_153628210_HDR.jpg

Hello everyone and welcome to the start of my 2nd journal. This run I'm growing Zkittlez x Runtz (Reg) from Ethos. They are currently in 4" nursery pots of ProMix HP, but I'll be transferring them to 5 gallon fabric pots with a 70/30 coco/perlite mix when it's time to up pot. 10 out of 10 germinated and sprouted today, so today is Day 1. They are gonna be grown indoors in a 4x4 tent under (2) Mars Hydro SP3000. The last run is coming to an end and I'm excited to get this one under way. Thanks for stopping by :hookah:

Container: 4" Nursery Pots
Dimensions: 4' x 4'
Lights: (2) SP3000 by Mars Hydro
Environment: Day: 77F/60RH Night 70F/60RH
Humidity Controls: Aire Wick 60 Pint Humidifier and Midea 50 Pint Dehumidifier
Temp Control: Midea 14000 BTU AC, Heat, Dehumidifier Combo
Circulation: 16" Hurricane wall mounted fan (Mounted on roof of tent)
Nutes: 5ml CalMag, 2ml Rapid Start & PH to 5.8
Watering Schedule: Just a little around the edges each day until dry to promote root growth

IMG_20220603_142743134_HDR.jpg
Good morning my friend @ZaZa420 hope you had a nice weekend.
Promix was my first my very first grow.
4 GDP, got lucky and they all made it.
Hope this grow turn out well for you. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning my friend @ZaZa420 hope you had a nice weekend.
Promix was my first my very first grow.
4 GDP, got lucky and they all made it.
Hope this grow turn out well for you. :thumb:

Bill
Good morning @Bill284 :) I hope you had a great weekend as well my friend. I spent most of mine trimming, which is always loads of fun lol, but it's a good problem to have. ProMix HP is a great media and also my first. I use coco/perlite mostly these days, but I will use either one, depending on what I have on hand. I definitely get faster growth in the coco, but enjoy using both. GDP was one of my favorite strains back in the day and I still love it even now. Thanks Bill, I'm hoping for smooth sailing on this one and I'm happy you're tagging along. Don't have a good day, have a great day!

Good morning @Bill284 :) I hope you had a great weekend as well my friend. I spent most of mine trimming, which is always loads of fun lol, but it's a good problem to have. ProMix HP is a great media and also my first. I use coco/perlite mostly these days, but I will use either one, depending on what I have on hand. I definitely get faster growth in the coco, but enjoy using both. GDP was one of my favorite strains back in the day and I still love it even now. Thanks Bill, I'm hoping for smooth sailing on this one and I'm happy you're tagging along. Don't have a good day, have a great day!
Thank you my friend. :Namaste:
I love coco, Bokashi and frass, stick it in an air pot it's like rocket fuel.
Talk soon.

Bill

Day 10 Update:
Strain: Zkittlez x Runtz
Container: 4" nursery pots
Medium: ProMixHP
Dimensions: 2' x 11' closet
Lights: (2) Mars Hydro SP 3000 & SP150
Environment: 80F/65RH
Humidity Controls: Aire Wick 60 Pint
Humidifier and Midea 50 Pint Dehumidifier
Temp Controls: Midea 14000 BTU AC, Heat,
Dehumidifier Combo
Circulation: (2) 16" Hurricane wall mounted fan (Mounted on ceiling)
Nutes: 5ml CalMag, 2ml Rapid Start and 5.8 PH
Watering Schedule: as needed

Hey everyone:) I hope you're all having a great weekend. Just a quick update on the ladies. They haven't needed to be watered since full saturation last Sunday. They will be getting transplanted in about a week. Other than that, not much to report. Thanks for stopping by:hookah:

IMG_20220612_152342510_HDR.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom