Introduction

Greenheadboet

Greetings, id like to be known as "greenheadboet". I oftenly use cannabis, i'm trying to be politically motivated and informed on the cannabis movement hence my presence on 420... I aspire to become a succesfull grower in the near future and learning which ever way i can.

Welcome Greenheadboet to :420: Sounds like you are already familiar with the goals of the magazine to popularize and legitimize the incredible benefits of this wonderful medicine. If there is anything we can do to help you don't hesitate to ask. If you do decide to do a grow journal people will reach out to you there to.

In the meantime, here are some links you may find helpful: New Member Start Links

:Namaste:

We are glad that you are here Greenheadboet. :welcome: to the the most awesome site for cannabis and hemp lovers in existence. Here at :420: we are excited to spread the word to the rest of the world about the benefits of cannabis and hemp. Pantagruel posted a link that is excellent in that it has links to many areas that you may be interested in. Growing is a lot of fun. And when you get your harvest is is a wonderful feeling. Look around and if you have questions just ask. :thumb:

Greetings... Ahh your 1st grow looks successfull, i actually hope mine will yield tha same results. Im going for outdoor as a 1st grow*for rather hilarious reasons*. Thanx and bless for tha welcome

Greetings... Ahh your 1st grow looks successfull, i actually hope mine will yield tha same results. Im going for outdoor as a 1st grow*for rather hilarious reasons*. Thanx and bless for tha welcome

:welcome: your friend the rooster said you'd be joining. He's the best outdoor help you could have! Lots to learn here about ending prohibition, medicine, and growing, and good people.
:Namaste:

:welcome: Greenheadboet :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share

and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, maybe

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers,

from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

HALLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

My friend...WELCOME....Sorry for getting to you late i only saw the post now!

I am glad to see you are getting the hang of the site, you will find so MANY GREAT growers here you will never run out of help!!

To all :420:'ers please help my friend here feel welcome like you did with me he good grower and i can tell you he will be making waves with his first grow, well he is growing seeds from the MONSTER so it has to be good!!!

Best and Blessed!!

:adore: :420:

dont tease us greenheadboat, what r those "hilarious reasons"? i need something hilarious today, i'd like to :rofl:

:thanks: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom