New to 420 Mag

AtlantisTheHidden

420 Member
Hello my name is Atlantis, I'm a new grower and I am ready to learn and share my experiences with everyone. A few questions answered by yours truly.

Do you grow? Yes, I do. I'm learning under a very friendly grower.
Do you use Cannabis for medicine? Yes, it is mostly used for medicine, sleep aid, or stress reliever.
Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state? Yes I do, although I do not use it myself.
Do you own anything made from Hemp? Not yet but I do plan on owning hemp plants in the future.
Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis? No, I'm not politically active in the movement but I am all for legalizing cannabis world wide.

Well, I think that's enough, I will enjoy meeting everyone and learning along side others here in this community.

Welcome to :420:
Happy to have you here!!

Do you plan on starting a grow journal?

The links in my signature below, has some helpful links for new members like you.

Now that you got your first post out of the way! It only gets easier from here!

Soon more members will be by to help you feel at home!

See you around! :passitleft:

Welcome! Nice introduction about yourself. You'll find lots of friend helpful folks here, and great resources on a wide range of topics. Let us know if you need help on a particular topic, and one of us will try to connect you with some answers. Cheers!

:welcome:
Can't wait to see your grow! This is the most amazing community of growers! If you're looking to learn, you're in the right place.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom