Is everything fine or not

ypgypj

hello dears. I have two plants from super lemon haze genetics. they are now on their fifteenth day. Do you think everything is OK? I am using 400 watt grow light, 18/6 and 2 ml grow, 2 ml micro from advantec nutrients per day. thanks for your interest

Attachments

• signal-2019-10-21-154240.jpg
    signal-2019-10-21-154240.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 89
  • signal-2019-10-21-154247.jpg
    signal-2019-10-21-154247.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 97
They look fine. I can't comment on the nutes as I don't know what substrate you are using. Why not start a grow journal? It will be a handy reference for your future grows, and help us to assist you if things go wrong?

They look fine. I can't comment on the nutes as I don't know what substrate you are using. Why not start a grow journal? It will be a handy reference for your future grows, and help us to assist you if things go wrong?
oh probably ı dont know how I can use the forum

Clicking 'Grow' on green menu above, then selecting 'Grow Journals' followed by 'Journals in Progress' will get you to the right place to start a new thread for your Grow Journal. It's a very good idea to include the details of your grow in the first post. You can find suggestions for what to include in How to Ask for Grow Support.

Some notes on the forum:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs. Why not enter Mars Hydro's current contest for a chance to win a free grow light? You can enter up to three times. The contest ends on Friday.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!

Clicking 'Grow' on green menu above, then selecting 'Grow Journals' followed by 'Journals in Progress' will get you to the right place to start a new thread for your Grow Journal. It's a very good idea to include the details of your grow in the first post. You can find suggestions for what to include in How to Ask for Grow Support.

Some notes on the forum:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs. Why not enter Mars Hydro's current contest for a chance to win a free grow light? You can enter up to three times. The contest ends on Friday.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and update it at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and would love to help you succeed!
oh dude! thank you su much! You're very kind, I'll start right now!

hello dears. I have two plants from super lemon haze genetics. they are now on their fifteenth day. Do you think everything is OK? I am using 400 watt grow light, 18/6 and 2 ml grow, 2 ml micro from advantec nutrients per day. thanks for your interest
I think they look good for 2 weeks. Nice healthy green and tight interned spacing.
When I started growing about over a decade ago, I chose to run advanced nutrients complete line. Back then there wasn't any "pH perfect" technology. Nutrient pH and ppm was monitored going in the soil (feed) and measured coming out (run off). I made so many mistakes thinking more is better and my plants looked terrible, still produced viable flower, but not to their full potential.

When it comes to any liquid fertilizers like advanced nutrients less is more, and you follow a feed, water, water , repeat, routine. Now the soil matters greatly with your particular choice of fertilizer. Familiarize yourself with CEC (cation exchange capacity) coconut coir has a high CEC, more so than peat, so coco will release the cations and anions more easily so your plant can take them in. Peat tends to hold onto them a little more.

Both soil-less substates work great, but the point that I'm getting at is different substrates all have a different CEC and the fertilizer strength and frequency will vary.
Strain and environment also have an influence on strength and frequency. Learn to read your plants they cant talk, but actions speak louder than words. They show us what wrong or what they need.

thanks for your interest, I am learning a lot of things from 420. the forum is very informative for starter growers. and there is much to learn
I too am a new member, and 420 is by far the most welcoming, helpful, friendly and encouraging forum I've ever visited, so much in fact that I actually joined. There is alot to learn, but passion fuels your drive. We are a rare breed, and the love for this amazing plant and its gifts just fuel our passion even more.
The only advise I can give with "more to learn" is, learn you shall I can guarantee that, just dont get so overwhelmed with the vast array of methods. Focus on the applied science of horticulture, learn about the microbial loop and how to read your plants (nutrient deficiencies signs and symptoms) and keep it simple. Your going to be far more successful if you build confidence through practical application of the knowledge. Good luck, and remember, were here for you.

Back
Top Bottom