Is it a boy or a girl?

Hey guys, havent been able to update much info here, the plant has been growing really good and healthy, I think it may be a little bit too slow on the developing of the pistils, but I may be wrong cause its my first time with a normal seed.

Since this was more an experiment than anything else I didnt think too much ahead, my question is simply this:

The plant is growing on a very vertical 18litres pot which already had around. I have looked today to the bottom of it and im seeing already some roots down there. The plant is on its 8th week of veg, I know I planted it a bit too late, 18Jun more precisely. It will supposedly make its 20th week on the 5th of November. Some yellowish colour have been appearing on 3, 4 leaves not too much of a big deal but Im curious cause im not adding any nutes at the moment never did I and Im following the same procedures as to watering. Could the plant develop sickness like this because of the roots that cant expand much more? I was hoping I could maintin it around and in that way the plant wouldnt grow that big because im in a balcony and you know the rest. But if its really needed I will gladly get a bigger pot to not allow it go sick or die. So, if yes how many litres should I buy next that would be sufficient and would not make it grow hugely insane?

I can add any photos if you guys want.
Thank you very much again! :)

Hey guys, havent been able to update much info here, the plant has been growing really good and healthy, I think it may be a little bit too slow on the developing of the pistils, but I may be wrong cause its my first time with a normal seed.

Since this was more an experiment than anything else I didnt think too much ahead, my question is simply this:

The plant is growing on a very vertical 18litres pot which already had around. I have looked today to the bottom of it and im seeing already some roots down there. The plant is on its 8th week of veg, I know I planted it a bit too late, 18Jun more precisely. It will supposedly make its 20th week on the 5th of November. Some yellowish colour have been appearing on 3, 4 leaves not too much of a big deal but Im curious cause im not adding any nutes at the moment never did I and Im following the same procedures as to watering. Could the plant develop sickness like this because of the roots that cant expand much more? I was hoping I could maintin it around and in that way the plant wouldnt grow that big because im in a balcony and you know the rest. But if its really needed I will gladly get a bigger pot to not allow it go sick or die. So, if yes how many litres should I buy next that would be sufficient and would not make it grow hugely insane?

I can add any photos if you guys want.
Thank you very much again! :)

Can u pls add pictures

Yes I can

As you can see in the photo There is a 50cm ruler, but she has around 75cm-80cm already. Planted in 18Jun so only 2 months old now.
I get alot of sunlight exposure as well as hot weather and humid warm at night. Perfect spot for a balcony..

Here they are:
IMG_005877.JPG
IMG_005780.JPG
IMG_005682.JPG
IMG_005589.JPG
IMG_005193.JPG

congrats davidson :welldone::party::Namaste: it's a girl !!!!! your plant in the pic looks very healthy what strain was that again ? looks like a heavy leaning indica from those large fan leaves i see..... my indica chem dog #4 has leaves about the size of my hands 12 leaves per fan leaf......huge !!!! this is every grower's dream once you switch to flower !!!!! keep us posted :)
hand3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom