Is it hermie?

piabella

is it hermie? i am a newbie and don't have any idea? thanks in advance.

20130703_151352.jpg

actually there is no any male flower around but i don't know if the little white balls in the first picture above are male flowers waiting to be disgusting bananas in the later stages of flowering. here are some more pictures.

20130703_174047.jpg

20130703_174035.jpg

20130703_174006.jpg

Well, th only pic I see any issue with is the first one. Tough to tell but it is definaelty looking abnormal. Id give it a few days and see if you can catch a bannana. If this is your only plant, youll still have buds, just not sinsemilla. But if you have others, I would pull it if anymore signs arise or else get ready for some seeds. Give it a couple days and see what you got. :goodluck:

Here is a chart that should help you make your own determination:

Marijuana-sexing-female-male-12.gif

the first picture makes me think about it. is it sick or something else. or is it just normal. maybe the buds are shaping in this way all the time but I don't know this is the first grow.

It def appears to have some sort qrk to it huh? I don't see anything to suggest hermie tho. Ive had a good number of plants that developed little genetic mutations like "triploid'' leaf formations, and when they make it into flower cycle they would often look a lot like the one pictured above.

It def appears to have some sort qrk to it huh? I don't see anything to suggest hermie tho. Ive had a good number of plants that developed little genetic mutations like "triploid'' leaf formations, and when they make it into flower cycle they would often look a lot like the one pictured above.

I agree - I don't really see anything wrong either. Looks like a young bud developing quite nicely.

Is your ph jumping around n are u using same water as always or have changed it I've read in this grow book I have that frequent stress changes can cause for abnormal growth n also to make hermies.. Make sure water n ph is consistent I wait will my ph gets to around 6.6 n then drop it to around 5.5 n wait a few days until it goes back up

Here is a chart that should help you make your own determination:

Marijuana-sexing-female-male-12.gif

Thanks for the pic! I am a new grower and am worried that one of my girls is going hermie on me. It is a Querkle clone in a pot outside which I have had for almost 3 weeks now, the guy said the cutting was about 2 weeks old when I got it. It has been steadily growing and started showing pistils along with bud sites a week or two ago, but yesterday I noticed little sacks forming and had already read up a little on them previously so I instantly thought hermie and picked them off on sight. But, looking at this pic here, they looked more like the female preflowers...some did at least. The first one or two when I ripped them open appeared to have started growing small green seeds inside (which may or may not had pistils on them), but the next couple or so had big white pistils coming out from them. What do you think? Do I have a herm, or did I mess up and destroy good female flowers?? Any input would be appreciated...others chime in as well if you have useful information and/or experience. Thanks

It made seeds? If you have no male plant and your plant makes seeds it is hermi. When I saw your first pic I could see it was seeded but in no pics can I see male flowers or nanners so they might be inside the bud hiding. This is something I dread running in to in the future... Subbed I would love to see updates on your discoveries!

Back
Top Bottom