Is it normal for pH to lower during flower?

Ph also changes with temperature. Are you running a constant water temp? are you adding cold water to your warm res water then checking ph?

My res is actually a 13 gallon beach cooler. Temperatures are pretty constant. I check my ph multiple times a day, yea my water I pour in is a different temperature. I do check my ph before and after I add water and normally a few hours later.

You could bump up nutes by a hair. But hey, if your happy and don't want to risk it then don't change a thing.

How are they looking?
they are actually starting to look extremely happy. leaves have a huge erection at the moment. yea i am bumping up the nutes every time i add more water to the res. i had 170 ish ppm this morning when i added some more nutes but my ppms has already gone down to 125. in the morning i will bump up the ppms a bit more.

You have been showing problems for low PPM for days now. It is very clear that the nutes need to be going up and that just proves it.

Good luck!

:goodluck:

she has been looking pretty happy, ph has been pretty stable and i have been slowly raising the ppms of the res.
20160413_211828.jpg
20160413_211738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom