Is it possible to eyeball amber crystals?

XcaLi

I've been checking over last week looking for them since its going onto week 9 of budding but sill plant shows no sign of amber crystals to the naked eye. Can you actually see them by eye?

get a scope or magnifying glass or use macro setting on your camera it can see closer than you

060708trichomes6.JPG

060708trichomes7.JPG

Plenty of people use the "eyeing" it method, but why not invest in a 30x microscope or a real nice magnifying lens and save yourself the guessing. Remember, patience is the key at this stage. Don't harvest too early and reduce your yield and potency. With my $12.00 30x microscope I can see the different stages of the trichrome development and eliminate any mistakes due to impatience.

i laughed too

... then i went and tryed to look hard at mine lol sometimes i go into a daze and stand in front of a plant for like 20 mins or more i dont know why i do it gets to the point where i think im gunna hurt my eyes im all standing there like an idiot wtith my hand blocking veiw of the bulbs and trying to stare my plants down like biotch do somthing interesting lol

im sure they like my co2 breathing on them tho

i laughed too

... then i went and tryed to look hard at mine lol sometimes i go into a daze and stand in front of a plant for like 20 mins or more i dont know why i do it gets to the point where i think im gunna hurt my eyes im all standing there like an idiot wtith my hand blocking veiw of the bulbs and trying to stare my plants down like biotch do somthing interesting lol

im sure they like my co2 breathing on them tho

That's called therapy man. People talk about the controlled environment, the choice, the much more potent herb - but that's really why people do this stuff...

So they can spend hours just staring at their girls.

I can honestly say that I never went off and attacked ANYONE while I was staring at mine (even when I didn't take mah pills lol). Only ever found myself shouting once, and being as I'd just watched my newest and most expensive light fixture come loose and crash into my oldest and most treasured plant (a former mother that I'd decided to flower and had only taken one clone from an hour previously) I guess many would forgive me that particular outburst.

Therapy.

Back
Top Bottom