Is it time to leave off my clone dome?

TheStonyRoller

My cuttings are 8 days old and today I’ve had the dome off for 2 hrs. Should I keep doing this for a few more days or leave it off now?
1D1FFD89-F431-47EB-A566-04539EC617AE.jpeg
26C5DECC-6D9C-429F-890D-923CBF7A814A.jpeg

Also heavily considering a move to my small tent and a cfl. Mostly so the cat doesn’t eat or contaminate them!

Personally I have the majority of my clones rooted at 10 days but I believe Super Thrive speeds things up a day or two. As Barney86 mentioned 14 days is quite common. As long as they look nice and green like yours do they are doing fine. It might even take longer than 14 days. That's just a benchmark. Patience is key with clones.

Personally I have the majority of my clones rooted at 10 days but I believe Super Thrive speeds things up a day or two. As Barney86 mentioned 14 days is quite common. As long as they look nice and green like yours do they are doing fine. It might even take longer than 14 days. That's just a benchmark. Patience is key with clones.
Thanks for the tips! They’re holding up well, and honestly keeping them in the dome will keep my grow closet cooler for a little longer:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom