Is it too much food for the plant?

TurkiShroom

Hi to all great people at 420, I am new (guess you can tell) to the forum ,and have a question. I am hoping you can help me with.
Will start growing but am spooked about feeding too much, I will be using Biobizz Lightmix and nutes I will be using:
Advanced Nutrients: Voodoo juice, Overdrive, Bigbud, B52, Sensi Bloom.
Now what I thinking of doing is mixing my soil with: Perlite, Vermuculite, Bat Guano and Worm castings. Then use the Advanced Nutrients line after. Do you think it would be too much food? should I just not mix worm casting and bat guano???
Thank you very much for all your help people.

unless you are outside under the big bright sun and in the great outdoors with all the air the plant could possibly need or want, your plants inside are not going to need nutes. I cant tell you how many new growers of weeds I have seen kill their plants with too many nutes when the plants had no ability to use them. If you have healthy plants, growing under a big light and with good air exchange, you can try supplementing what is already in the soil with some vitamins... with extra nutes in other words... but to think of this commercial stuff as "food" that is somehow necessary in even the most meager garden and less than HID lights is a mistake. This is why everyone recommends starting nutes at half or quarter strength... because you very likely can kill a weak plant by throwing all this junk at them when they are young and cant use it.

A better recommendation from an experienced gardener of weeds--- successively up-pot to increasingly larger sized pots several times during veg to get fresh soil under and around your plants. This will be all that they need to thrive, and will be supplied at the rate that they can handle it. Stop making the nutrient companies rich and learn how to grow the way nature intended... and once you can produce a healthy plant that way, then and only then think about supercharging things with added nutrients.

Thank you Kbcobra for your reply.
And thank you very much for the great info Emilya, it's been great help. Changing pots I think is the best idea excellent, just needed help to make my mind up about how to start this one up. Llove and peace to you all thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom