Is my plant healthy? when will it veg?

saxxon413

i have a 3 week old plant on my first grow,things are lookin pretty good to me,but I just had some questones,any help/info is greatly appreciated.

when will it start to veg? does it look healthy?

20130820_123430.jpg

20130820_123303.jpg

20130820_123345.jpg

Re: is my plant healthy?? when will it veg?

It will veg quite happy under any of these lighting regimes 16/8, 18/6, 20/4 correct spectrum of bulb does help in the long run... by the way its already in veg !

Ideal temps are aprox 25c a little either side is pretty good also.

Room humidity should be between 40% to 60% to keep things good 'n' healthy.

These are some of my own around 3 weeks of veg...

PICT0001_-_Copy.JPG
PICT000250.JPG

Not a great deal of difference really !

hey thanks alot man! good to know its in veg,so in your opinion does it look like a healthy plant? and about how much longer would you say it would be before the sex becomes apparent?

Ye the plant looks pretty healthy :thumb:

How ever i'm chilling at present watching a movie & slowly getting medicated :thumb:

But i shall reply back with in the next 24 hours once my mind is more clear to answer about sex 'n' maturity & stuff of the plant !

In the mean time sit back smoke a fat one & relax, as sexing of the plant does not occur over night...

nice start homie!!! your plant does look healthy. your plant is vegging as long as its getting at most 8 hours dark period. for my veg I run 16/8. I also veg my plant for 6 to 8 weeks on that cycle. then I give them a 48 hour dark period and then switch to 12/12. your plant will show sex when it is mature enough and on a 12/12 cycle. don't rush it, it will all show in time... just do what fuzzy duck suggested and burn one and relax. my plants just started showing hairs about 3 or 4weeks into flowering. but you dontwant to interrupt them when its dark period.... hope I helped, nice start again keep us updated!!!!

thanks kushmaster216 you were alot of help,unfortumately this post is a couple weeks old,my plant has taken off like crazy,and btw did i say it was a girl!?! lol just started shhowing pistils the other day,i have some great pics if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom