Is my plant worthless?

Gnomex26

So i have posted several times, and everyone has been awesome on my grow. I left the lights on for 16 hours when my timer stopped working and i fear the worst. They are 12 week flower, i gave 2 flush past 2 weeks, the other i will start flush tomorrow. I have 5 miraculous plants in flower all on week 12, they are sativas.... but tonight 4 days after light issues i notices some balls and i am FREAKING!!! This sativa grow has been very long.... and i hate to see one light issue cause harm :( I will post several pictures so you can see if my nightmare is true, and what should i do? My first instinct is chop and dry the ones i flushed, they are the ones i am concerned! PLEASE help....see pics.... 20190823_004347.jpg20190823_004325.jpg20190823_004300.jpg20190823_004242.jpg20190823_003246.jpg

Same deal here. You need to repost your pics. Preview them before you post. I found a bunch of male balls starting to develop underneath the buds when I harvested my last grow. The pot was wicked strong, so don’t give up.

Yep looks like seeds to me too. Pop one off and open it to see if it has a seed developing in it. It is possible that they are just swollen catalyst but I would check a couple just to see. Regardless if they are seeds or not. Your plant is not "worthless".

Im just wondering how i would have gotten any seeds if i wiped out the 2 males on the first day i detected them?

Im just wondering how i would have gotten any seeds if i wiped out the 2 males on the first day i detected them?
Easily. You either didn’t pull the males quickly enough or you shocked your plants with the environment. They are at their most vunerable when they germinate or in the middle of flowering. Nannering in the middle of flowering isn’t great, but it is nothing like the end of the world.

Yup... looks like a rooster got in the hen house! Your smoke should still be good and to boot you may have free seeds if they fully develop... :) Also in the end you could always dedicate those plants to making edibles...
1566602758460.gif

Back
Top Bottom