Is she a hermie?

HerroPreeze

This is my first grow, out of the four, one seems to be acting very strange
IMG_20161121_001152.jpg

This one already has a lot of crystals on the leaves where as the others in pre-flower do not. They are
also all in week five of ten and this one is the only one showing these strange nodes under the leaves
IMG_20161121_001232.jpg

This one down below also has a few browning pistils, it may be hard to see in the picture but the one in the upper right of the picture is the most visible. She is a different plant that started flowering first
IMG_20161121_001327.jpg

Is she a hermie or am I stressing over nothing? The strain is GG#4 by the way

Hi
I will chip on on 2nd picture, that is calyx, see the hair growing out on one of them?
3rd picture, I can not tell for sure what I am supposed to look at and it is not clear? I am sorry.

I'd say those cayxes have pollinated from the inside maybe. Look fat for that age? Only my guess. Else it's female with big calyxes. Wouldn't be too concerned if at all

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I can not tell for sure what I am supposed to look at and it is not clear? I am sorry.

One of the pistils has turned noticeable brown, which seems odd being that they are only half way through the grow. You can see it on the right side of the picture, third leaf down near the middle on the right side, it may be difficult to see, but it's brown.

I have looked on the leaves and have never seen any pollen *I'm told it's yellow?* so I'm not sure what's goin on

Ok, pollen comes from a burst pollen sac. And I have edited the pic to show you what I want to look at closer.
budding-cycle297048-she-hermie_htmlpost3101080.png

After looking again, I think I found some bad news. Looks like a burst pollen sac, on the right

IMG_20161121_043956.jpg

Followed by finding what looks to be pollen on the leaf below

IMG_20161121_044028.jpg

It cold happen with a seed that went in wrong bag. a fem can go hermie If it is a weak seed, if plant have been stressed (light leaks ,changing light cycles back and forth, etc)
Which strain did you buy and from where?

It cold happen with a seed that went in wrong bag. a fem can go hermie If it is a weak seed, if plant have been stressed (light leaks ,changing light cycles back and forth, etc)
Which strain did you buy and from where?

I got it from herbies, it is GG#4, I plucked the balls from the hermie, it pretty much got an entire plant, her pistils are already turning, but the other two plants don't really have any white hairs yet so I'm thinking they'll be fine. I'm gonna try keeping up with it and de-balling it in hopes that it can finish the buds on itself that haven't been pollinated

Fem seeds are more prone to intersex, it's how they are produced, how you make fem pollen....it's why a lot of growers won't go near them and why you'll find growers actually anti fem pollination

Fem seeds are more prone to intersex, it's how they are produced, how you make fem pollen....it's why a lot of growers won't go near them and why you'll find growers actually anti fem pollination

Did not know that, I do know that GG#4 was created that way though, also, does anyone know if it's true that the seeds I will inevitably get will be useless? I wanna make lemonade out of this whole thing and try to grow the seeds from this grow

Also, is it possible to catch and pluck the balls before anymore become problematic?

They won't be useless, might not even change sex on you.. just be on the lookout and know why if they all do.. Yes you can pluck. Stress caused and they might not grow back.. Most get rid of them because they don't want their other plants to have seed.. Ever heard the story of the guy buying a bag of weed and growing the seeds he found in it and it becoming a legendary strain :rofl:

They won't be useless, might not even change sex on you.. just be on the lookout and know why if they all do.. Yes you can pluck. Stress caused and they might not grow back.. Most get rid of them because they don't want their other plants to have seed.. Ever heard the story of the guy buying a bag of weed and growing the seeds he found in it and it becoming a legendary strain :rofl:

Haha, yes actually, now that you mention it lol

Back
Top Bottom