Is She Ready? What Do You See?

Are you planning on a wet or dry trim?
I'm thinking I will do dry this time because last time I did wet and they dried too fast. Still smell like fresh cut grass.

I'm thinking I will do dry this time because last time I did wet and they dried too fast. Still smell like fresh cut grass.

Do you have pics of your last harvest? How difficult was the harvest and curing process. Hope it’s not too many question, just trying to get more info because this is my first (definitely not last) grow....

I pulled 5 ounces off of 2 blubbery Moscow plants. The very last harvest doesn't count as she suffered deficiencies at the end of her life and I only got some gravy, mediocre, fluffy Airy buds off of her. I have another Northern Lights Auto that is getting chopped tonight after her 48 Hours of darkness is over. And the curing process is simple you just have to remember to burp the jars twice a day!

Attachments

• 420-magazine-mobile1503109639.jpg
    420-magazine-mobile1503109639.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 129
***Grade B, mediocre, fluffy and airy buds. My phone thought I said gravy. But I said Grade B

You are so welcome! I wish I had more to offer you. You are not too far behind me. I am still brand new myself.

I pulled 5 ounces off of 2 blubbery Moscow plants. The very last harvest doesn't count as she suffered deficiencies at the end of her life and I only got some gravy, mediocre, fluffy Airy buds off of her. I have another Northern Lights Auto that is getting chopped tonight after her 48 Hours of darkness is over. And the curing process is simple you just have to remember to burp the jars twice a day!

So this harvest is the one you did a wet trim? You say they dried too fast?

So this harvest is the one you did a wet trim? You say they dried too fast?
Yes. This last Harvest that I was not proud of, the one with the Fluffy buds, I wet trimmed that and they dried out in 4 days. I heard you want a 7 to 10 day dry. That's the reason my stuff still smells like fresh lawn clippings. Although I know that's supposed to change with a cure too so we'll see. But from now on I'm only removing the large fan leaves and I will hang everything else up to dry and then I will dry trim.

I’ll definitely try the dry trim when she’s ready and see how she turns out. What was your temp and humidity in your dry tent.

Yes. This last Harvest that I was not proud of, the one with the Fluffy buds, I wet trimmed that and they dried out in 4 days. I heard you want a 7 to 10 day dry. That's the reason my stuff still smells like fresh lawn clippings. Although I know that's supposed to change with a cure too so we'll see. But from now on I'm only removing the large fan leaves and I will hang everything else up to dry and then I will dry trim.
Keep in cool area 60-65 deg. 50-60 RH small fan moving air not directly on buds that should be good enough 5-6 days then trim and place in jar burp them few times a day for few weeks and you should be golden. :passitleft::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::cough::420:

I only got some gravy
So the good stuff would be the mashed potatoes,I guess?

j/k ...I saw that your phone did it,just thought it was funny

So the good stuff would be the mashed potatoes,I guess?

j/k ...I saw that your phone did it,just thought it was funny
Yes exactly! I've been waiting on that good mashed potatoes! That s*** will get you messed up!

Keep in cool area 60-65 deg. 50-60 RH small fan moving air not directly on buds that should be good enough 5-6 days then trim and place in jar burp them few times a day for few weeks and you should be golden. :passitleft::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::cough::420:

5-6 day dry time, is that correct? I’ve seen many posts that say drying should take 10-14 days? Now I’m confused

5-6 day dry time, is that correct? I’ve seen many posts that say drying should take 10-14 days? Now I’m confused
I'm going to take his word on it and trust that 6 days is enough! I will make sure I add a tiny dehumidifier to keep the humidity around 60, as opposed to closer to 45. When they dry, I'll be done. I expect they'll dry in 7 to 10 days but if it's 6, I'll trust @scrogster

I'm going to take his word on it and trust that 6 days is enough! I will make sure I add a tiny dehumidifier to keep the humidity around 60, as opposed to closer to 45. When they dry, I'll be done. I expect they'll dry in 7 to 10 days but if it's 6, I'll trust @scrogster
Im no pro thats what works for me. Don't confuse drying with fully cured flower. I have found if not bone dry little moistness left in flower THEN put into jar and burp few times a day flower keeps the chronic smell and the taste increase . But I can not stress you enough about staying on point with the burping of the jar enough . If neglected you will get MOLD.

Arrived a few days ago and put together, I will be using this as my dry area instead of just in the closet. However I’ve noticed the humidity in the tent and closet are pretty similar. Should I use and a fan in the tent during drying 9D87E78A-318D-4146-A3A6-1B018AA72EF1.jpeg5FE83006-1940-474E-8C6C-30E108C2ED5B.jpeg

Arrived a few days ago and put together, I will be using this as my dry area instead of just in the closet. However I’ve noticed the humidity in the tent and closet are pretty similar. Should I use and a fan in the tent during drying 9D87E78A-318D-4146-A3A6-1B018AA72EF1.jpeg5FE83006-1940-474E-8C6C-30E108C2ED5B.jpeg
YES! Place a small oscillating fan in the bottom of the tent so that air is moving around and does not become stagnant or you will get mold. Don't have the fan blowing directly on the buds but rather just to move fresh air around. Keep a vent open to pull in fresh air and put the little oscillating fan in front of that vent.

YES! Place a small oscillating fan in the bottom of the tent so that air is moving around and does not become stagnant or you will get mold. Don't have the fan blowing directly on the buds but rather just to move fresh air around. Keep a vent open to pull in fresh air and put the little oscillating fan in front of that vent.
That's a perfect dry tent! Very similar to mine!

Back
Top Bottom