Is She Ready? What Do You See?

Wish I would’ve read this before I fed her when I took the pics but she dries out in about 3 days so I’ll start flushing then. I downloaded an app I’ll take some pics later tonight but I checked with the jewelers loupe and the trichomes on the sugar leaves are spotty with amber but the trichomes on the bottom of the flowers and in the calyxs are just bearly starting to milk out. My theory is that since the sugar leaves receive the most direct light they mature a bit quicker but I am aiming to have milky trichs with about 50-70% amber as I enjoy some of the couch lock effect
You may want to get a second opinion on this but I don't think you need to wait for her to dry out to flush her.

You may want to get a second opinion on this but I don't think you need to wait for her to dry out to flush her.
Best pictures I was able to get with this lighting and loupe lmk what you guys thing

Attachments

• 47BA4598-2EDF-4689-8F98-1081A4FB1E3B.jpeg
    47BA4598-2EDF-4689-8F98-1081A4FB1E3B.jpeg
    440.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 7DAE4249-984C-46F7-B013-3B4961EFE045.jpeg
    7DAE4249-984C-46F7-B013-3B4961EFE045.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 49
  • 63BF7F04-365A-40C0-9878-5394D02B168D.jpeg
    63BF7F04-365A-40C0-9878-5394D02B168D.jpeg
    638.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 2F4002F0-4400-4248-BE58-7977FA0F9FD6.jpeg
    2F4002F0-4400-4248-BE58-7977FA0F9FD6.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 35
Can someone offer some thoughts on his micro pics? I am not confident reading these.

I think she may be close to ready...

@RookieJuana really appreciate the help I’ve been reading up a lot tons and still a bit nervous since is my first ever harvest so unless someone thinks it’s a bit idea I was thinking about flushing her her next 2 waterings and then giving her the chop all while keeping a really close eye at the rate the trichs are ambering if they mature to fast I’ll give her the chop. Going to build my dry box tomorrow, not taking any chances

Just came across this thought it might help somebody

@RookieJuana really appreciate the help I’ve been reading up a lot tons and still a bit nervous since is my first ever harvest so unless someone thinks it’s a bit idea I was thinking about flushing her her next 2 waterings and then giving her the chop all while keeping a really close eye at the rate the trichs are ambering if they mature to fast I’ll give her the chop. Going to build my dry box tomorrow, not taking any chances
Sounds like you have a perfect plan! I agree with everything you said. Just keep looking at the trichs every single day! And unless someone disagrees with me on here I think you have a great plan!

Only dried for two days but due to the low humidity in my dry tent she was drying way too fast so I went ahead and Jared her up. I got some Boveda 62 packs in each jar and plan on burping a few times a day to make sure no mold appears. Hoping for a good outcome....

Attachments

• E1A847AF-2D44-4A4D-887B-C2F9A994E6D3.jpeg
    E1A847AF-2D44-4A4D-887B-C2F9A994E6D3.jpeg
    692.6 KB · Views: 41
  • B317695E-131D-41DF-AC5B-208C74FE9BDD.jpeg
    B317695E-131D-41DF-AC5B-208C74FE9BDD.jpeg
    836.9 KB · Views: 57
Only dried for two days but due to the low humidity in my dry tent she was drying way too fast so I went ahead and Jared her up. I got some Boveda 62 packs in each jar and plan on burping a few times a day to make sure no mold appears. Hoping for a good outcome....
You put em in jars! Let me know what you think! I'm curious. Good job. I'll be sure to let you know when mine are dried and jarred. I'm taking low and slow. Had to add a small humidifier as the humidity was dropping below 50%. Great job, friend!

So question, I’m gonna be gone for a couple of days. What should I do with the the bud I just placed in jars? Should I be worried about mold since I won’t be around to burp them ? Should I just place back in tent and keep jars open for the next couple of days? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....

So question, I’m gonna be gone for a couple of days. What should I do with the the bud I just placed in jars? Should I be worried about mold since I won’t be around to burp them ? Should I just place back in tent and keep jars open for the next couple of days? Any advise would be greatly appreciated....
I would definitely be worried about mold if you close them for two days. I hope someone else will chime in. I think it would be better if you left the jars open. Again, anybody else have an opinion? Please!

Can someone offer some thoughts on his micro pics? I am not confident reading these.
I know this isn't exactly what you were asking for, but I have found that pictures taken using a clip on external lens have crisper, higher definition that those taken through a loupe.

My guess would be to put the buds in paper sacks. That way they could still breathe some. This is only a guess though.

I agree with @George Mc -paper bags
If you leave them in the jars,I can almost guarantee mold-those Bovedas can only do so much.
I'd rather smoke buds that are a little too dry as compared to "a little too moldy" ;)
2 days then into jars seems pretty early,but you've felt them and I haven't...

I agree with @George Mc -paper bags
If you leave them in the jars,I can almost guarantee mold-those Bovedas can only do so much.
I'd rather smoke buds that are a little too dry as compared to "a little too moldy" ;)
2 days then into jars seems pretty early,but you've felt them and I haven't...

Appreciate the advice. Yeah I was hesitant to jar them up after 2 days but with the low humidity in my tent they dried faster than I expected. To leave them hanging while gone I would have come back to extremely dry (probably crumbling) buds

Back
Top Bottom