Ready For Harvest?

RookieJuana

Here's my Northern Lights Autoflower entering her 12th week of flower. How do you all see her trichomes? Mostly cloudy? I'm still learning this part.

Attachments

• 2019-04-16-151900.jpg
    2019-04-16-151900.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 88
not ready they look clear from the picture.
trust me you want amber trichomes, no amber and only clear makes me feel like there is something “missing” from the high.

also out your camera phone directly on the loupe and take video then edit out a clear shot from the trichs, youll get a better picture to show

I see lots of cloudy,some clear,and just a few amber (like maybe 5)-so you're probably looking at at least another week.(IMO)
My little plant is real slow with any amber,also..she'll get there when she gets there,but the waiting sux!

try to get a better picture those really look clear, i didnt look too hard but i dont see anything resmebling amber either.

i would definitely wait until you have 25% amber

i made the same mistake and regretted it, and it really sucks to have to wait till your next harvest smoking clear trich weed
not saying its bad, but youll always have the thought of what it couldve been

Then wait I will! Thanks guys! I'll check back next week!

Then wait I will! Thanks guys! I'll check back next week!

i find its easier to check them for myself doing the video and loupe thing.
its hard to have a steady enough hand to really look at them. my camera phone stinks too but i can get a shot like this top of the calyx pretty easily

A6151A7C-65E0-44EB-B8C2-C29744A2C997.png

hardest part is actually stopping the video at the right time lol.
i learned this trick from another member on this forum in an older post
these are definitely clear, tomorrow is day 35 flower

Here is a Northern Lights Auto that is about to enter her 13th week of flowering. How do or trichomes look today? And thank you so much in advance! I'm still not comfortable with this part yet but I'm learning! I think I see mostly cloudy but what do you think?

Attachments

• 2019-04-22-132419.jpg
    2019-04-22-132419.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 2019-04-22-132411.jpg
    2019-04-22-132411.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 76
  • 2019-04-22-132321.jpg
    2019-04-22-132321.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 64
I think she's finally ready-you could hold off for a few more days to get a little bit more amber
if you really wanted to make the smoke a more sedative,but any time from here on in would be good...
If she were mine,I'd be saying my goodbyes to her,and thanking her for a job well done....

If you can wait a couple of days to get to like 40% amber you'll have a more potent bud but depends on how prefer it. I usually wait for a higher amber count.

Those definitely look cloudy? Amber, not so much. But just like you I’m a rookie and and I would definitely get some input. If you were to compare to last one you harvested was it more or less amber at the same time?

She's at her peak potency. The longer you leave it now, the more of a couch lock effect you'll get. It's a personal choice.
Thanks so much for your 2 cents!

My 2 cents is in your other thread,but I agree with @Old Salt ....chopchop anytime

Back
Top Bottom