Is there a Dr in the house? Sick plant needs diagnosing

Hythlodaeus

420 Member
Hello Folks, Im in need of some advice on one or two of my plants that i have growing at the moment.

First one is a Violetta - Purple genetics, regular seed. I have Four of these growing im which are still in veg and not sure of sex yet.

This one is my main hope of being a a big purple girl, nice and bushy and strong looking, other three are good but this one the best :) So im hoping to keep it in good condition till i swap the lights over in a week or two.

She has some discolored leaves as shown in the pics, and the bottom big leaves are dropping abit, had a little bit of high temperatures for a day, and ive moved the light further away incase it was light burn.

Pot size i think they are in 10 litre pots, Not sure if pot size might be the issue?
I've been easy on the nutrients, about half what the bottle says - Biobizz bloom/groom/topmax.

Ive four of these Violetta growing all regular, hoping two are female and looking to get them in good shape before switch over.

I have bigger pots ready to transplant them soon, need to wait on coir, so i might veg them for a week or two till settled again in new pots.
IMAG060315.jpg

IMAG060212.jpg

Now for the second plant, not sure what happened here, it was a limp seedling that needed support from day one, but i refused to let it fall!

It has lots of weird growth patterns, leaves are random from one finger to three mainly, Its a really small plant but the buds look OK and really big/dense hoping to still get at least 1/2 Oz from it, crystals are looking good, anyone had similar plant problems? Had issues with nutrient with it too , but its not giving up yet,

Any advice for these two plants would be appreciated, I have 5 small auto's nearly finished and four regular was worried about hermie's too.

IMAG058219.jpg
IMAG059916.jpg
IMAG059313.jpg
IMAG058916.jpg
IMAG059814.jpg

the one behind the small one is the same seed.

Back
Top Bottom