Is this a good set up

cron4mybong

hey i got a 400 watt light which has blue and red spectrum in between
so its good for both stages of growth and im doing it in my closet i also
have a fan for circulation and the seeds are sprouting but i dont have
ventilation which can cook the plants but would it work if i leave my closet door open a bit and open have the window in my room open so that cooler
air would help ventilate the plants

Thanks

yep just open the door and the window get a fan in your grow room facing up toward the light to cool it down a bit and it would also get air on the plants and have your hps like 18 or more inches from your plants and put your hps on 18/6 hours a day untill you flower and switch to 12/12

hey got the sprouts

yo smokey it is working so far all the seeds off my buddy sprouted so fuck the seedbanks and they all got the spikes coming out they sprouted 3 days
ago and they are 3 inches tall but the spikes are still small and i am using
a 400 watt sunmaster warm deluxe grow lamp with a mh power unit but instead of spending 500- 600 bucks for hps and mh ballasts and lights which i hear is the best way to get the most buds i spent 300 on the sunmaster and the power unit cuz i hear its ok for vegatative growth and budding so i hope it works out. how much do you think i will get off each plant with light?

also

also i am doing this tall me if its good. for the first 3 weeks i am turning the light on at 6:30 Am and turning them off at midnight which is like 17 and a half hours then for the next 3 weeks it will be from 6:30 Am to 10:30 at night
then after that i am switching for 6:30 am to 6:30 in the evening for a month then for 2 weeks have it on at 6:30 Am to 2:30 in the afternoon would this do good flowering.

thanks

also i used a paper towel method and one time time i checked the paper
towel in the morning and it was dry as fuck Im gessing overnight it might have been dry for a couple hours cuz before i went too sleep it was fine
but then 2 days later they sprouted so would this have caused and harm to the plants or the roots . just wanna know

about the yeild i dont know it all depends on how big you let it grow and on your strain. about the light times just leave it 18 hours of light 6 hours of dark for vegitation. and 12/12 for flowering switching the times around the times like that can cause hermies.

Temperature gauges would help you alot and fans/timer/ECT..... :hmmmm:
Try and keep your temperature between 73-85. I like to run the higher end of the 70's and the low end of 80's with high humidity.
Go look at my Grow Journal it is all in there what ever you need to know...!
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Thank you
MV....

also would you say the seeds would have been harmed from the dry paper towel and if i do cut down the light by an hour and half in some weeks ud say that would fuck up the plants cuz its only gonna be 16 hours not 12

yea well last night i think i fucked up cuz every day i turn the lights off at midnight and turn them on at 6:30 in the morning so thats 17 and half hours of light and its been going on that schedual but last night i didnt get home till 2:30 AM and the light was on for 20 hours and i only gave it a 4 hour dark period so did that do anything cuz im gonna get a timer and its gonna be on its normal light schedual 17 and half hours so i hope its no big deal.

they are a week old and they look very healthy strong stem growing bushy at the top and light green color

I've heard of some people experimenting with 24/0 light for veg and it supposadly works, you could try that if you can't turn on and off the lights at the same time every day

it does work its good but he is using an hps which causes alot af heat and energy consumption so it might not be conveinent to leave it on all day

Back
Top Bottom