Is this alcohol safe for us to make oil?

faceless42001

CQ4MdRvB0ylLM1W78EOBlDZ3_HEBki_n8XxP042pdsU.jpg

Is this safe to use to make rick simpsons cannabis oil? It says it's 100% pure.

Thanks

there is dropbox pop up over the picture. cannot tell what it is. If it is Isopropyl alcohol then yes. Also, use the gallery tab at the top of the page to upload photos, and the My photos tab at the bottom to add pictures to threads. Outside links for pics are frowned on.

That stuff in the picture is pure, de-watered isopropanol, (ISO). A higher grade than what most of us can get and fine for making oil with if an alcohol extract is what is desired. It will quickly become less than 100% upon exposure to air as the purer an alcohol is the faster it absorbs moisture from the air but it is of no concern.

Most "rubbing alcohol" has other things in it like camphor and is NOT to be used to make cannabis oil.

Hope that helps.

:peace:

CQ4MdRvB0ylLM1W78EOBlDZ3_HEBki_n8XxP042pdsU.jpg

Is this safe to use to make rick simpsons cannabis oil? It says it's 100% pure.

Thanks
THE SHORT ANSWER IS YES ....IT IS SAFE TO USE. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE WHAT'S CALLED U.S.P GRADE "CHEMICALS".....THAT STANDS FOR UNITED STATES PHARMACOPEIA. NEXT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ WHAT'S CALLED THE M.S.D.S SHEET ON ANY FUTURE CHEMICALS YOU USE.....THAT STANDS FOR MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET.....EVERY CHEMICAL/ COMPOUND KNOW HAS A M.S.D.S AND CAS # ASSOCIATED WITH IT.....I HOPE THIS HELPS. OH, PLEASE PRACTICE WEARING PERSONAL SAFETY GEAR....GLASSES/ GOGGLES AND RESPIRATOR.....ALSO, BE SAFE WITH FLAMMABLE/ COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS....

THE USE OF ETHANOL ( U.S.P. GRADE IS THE BEST) IS EXTREMELY SAFE TO USE FOR ORGANIC EXTRACTION....

Back
Top Bottom