Is this normal?

jibba

420 Member
Plants are about 2 weeks away from harvest... have developed yellowish coloring and red/brownish spots on leaves. Is it just natural process as the buds grow or did I over nute/under nute?

1st grow, 3 gallon pots, fox farm, indoor. have two plants (blueberry & sour diesel) BB is not showing anything SD is. PH is roughly 6.8 on both. Temp 73-80, humidity 50-60. Buds are fine, but as I previously asked, normal or what did I do?

thanks!

PS... have 2 fans, AC, mini dehumidifier, and exhaust fan going as well, MARS TS-1000 in 2x2x4 tent

Attachments

• IMG_4397.jpg
    IMG_4397.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 76
Thank you for replying, Dyna-gro Bloom.... small capful into gallon jug..ph's out to 6... runoff water is 6.8... trichome are still clear or cloudy, haven't seen any amber. I give nutes every other watering.

I know, I know... everything I have read about nutes is use less then what the label says.... Thank you for the advice, I do appreciate it, and I will follow it!! All new to me, but I am loving the process, that said, everyone here has been extremely helpful.

been a long road here... but have nothing but enjoyed it... first time I under watered, I thought I killed her.... was so depressed... but water her and in 2 hours was back to normal... mind blowing.... Like I said I really am enjoying the process..

during my veg I had a humidifier in the tent, began at the of summer so the temp hadn't gotten above 70...and plant responded well.... now it is 80-90, with high humidity, so been a struggle keeping everything in check... two weeks and on to the next phase to work through.... I only have 2 plants, so kudos to all you guys & gals who manage more!

Back
Top Bottom