Is this nute burn?

Indigoism

Hey guys 1 month ago today my first ever plant sprouted, she is a Auto flower and I am growing her outdoors in some regular potting mix. Up until now besides her being a bit small I have not had any issues until this morning when I checked on her and noticed some of the tips on her leaves were bent and facing down if that makes sense. I didn't really think too much of it but 10 minutes ago I noticed the tips are discolored quite noticeably.

I fed her 2 days ago with some Yates all purpose soluble fertaliser as its all I have access to at the moment, I know leaves act how mine are when they have been over fed so I am thinking I may of used too much, can anyone please confirm this or let me know if it is something else and what I can do to fix it. If it is nute burn should I flush my soil ASAP or just see how she goes? I would be devastated if I have killed her :/

image37495.jpg
image37496.jpg
image37497.jpg

Thanks guys, much love.

You are a very caring parent. Probably you're right and its mild nute burn- but so minor that it's almost undetectable. Just feed more lightly next time- if she doesn't get worse than she is now, then next time feed half or 2/3 strength of what you have been feeding. :thumb:

You are a very caring parent. Probably you're right and its mild nute burn- but so minor that it's almost undetectable. Just feed more lightly next time- if she doesn't get worse than she is now, then next time feed half or 2/3 strength of what you have been feeding. :thumb:

That's good to hear, I flushed the pot with some phd water just encase, hopefully it doesn't get worse.

Thanks for the help mate I appreciate it.

:)

Back
Top Bottom