Is ths nute lock?

stully

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE NUTE LOCK??

NUTE_LOCK_002.JPG

NUTE_LOCK_004.JPG

NUTE_LOCK_005.JPG

Re: Is ths nute lock??

That my friend looks like a PH problem which can lead to lockout. Post clearer pics of leaves. What type of water are u using? Are u PH(ing) ur water and nutes b4 water/feeding? If so what's the PH? U ever PH ur runoff (water that drained from the bottom of pots after watering)?

Letting it sit is supposed to be good at allowing chlorine to evaporate or something which is cool, but the PH is very important. Buy urslef a PH meter. If u can't afford one right now then try to find some test strips (like for swimming pools or aquariums). Not really the best way, but if its all u can do it all u can do. I was taught that PH should be kept between 5.5-6.5 (some strain like a PH out of this range). Until u do this its hard to say without waiting for ur plant to get worse to tell what's goin on.

Y did u add big bloom so soon? is this plant flowering? how tall is it? Soil also looks pretty dry and the plant's wilted. U gott makesure that plant has water if the soil is looking real dry. Best way to check is to take an index finger and scratch into the dirt and inch or two, if its dry water the plant. If not the plant can go a little longer without water. Just a suggestion.

Generally I don't go by the stated schedule but half of what they say for a new plant. Maybe its me but I'd like to be safe than sorry. Try cleansing it out with regular water and if everything starts looking better you just over dosed it. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom