Issues

Watp1993

420 Member
Having major issues here I'm a first time grower can a one help me out is my plants stressing through heat lack of air or overfeeding ???av recently potted them up and theyv taken a turn for the worst

IMG-20210408-WA0001.jpeg

over or underwater as a start.

whats the media nutes light temps rh etc etc .. ?

also how long since up pot ? and how did you do it ? did you water or feed in ?
could be shock if very recent.

Hi mate I'm using coco and pebbles 600watt a was gonna put them into auto pots for flower buy I'm having meny issues this way iv done organic before but thought I'd try this autopot and it's just becoming a head sore

Hi mate I'm using coco and pebbles 600watt a was gonna put them into auto pots for flower buy I'm having meny issues this way iv done organic before but thought I'd try this autopot and it's just becoming a head sore

is it your first time in that media ?
they need fertigating daily in that media. usually fed at 1/2 bottle strength.

edit : as they grow you'll need to fertigate multiple times / day. it's technically a passive hydro grow.

they don't look that bad. have good colour. just need a little hand. they'll bounce right back.

ph to 5.8 for your feeds.

they don't look that bad. have good colour. just need a little hand. they'll bounce right back.

ph to 5.8 for your feeds.
OK thanks mate hope.they bounce back I use ph meter do I need the ec one to do.u reckon sorry for all the questions iv done one organic one I'm no pure clued up this is me trying autopots

oh fuck it's an autopot .. ooooooopppsss. :p

So do u reckon I should get the auto pot set up so they have constant feed

yeah set it for constant and let it roll. i can't fully remember how they work ... i believe it's drain to waste ?
but yes, ph to 5.8 for your feeds.

Thanks bro.i was worried it was heat or something but went googlein going of pictures of the problem it was saying overfed and underfed thanks bro will sort it

when did you transplant ? they need top fed daily for a wk or two before running those things.
didn't it come with an owners manual ..? :cheesygrinsmiley:

depending on your nute line you're gonna have to monitor and live by ec in that system too.

What u mean like top feel like 2.5ml of canna a and b per liter per day

yeah you gotta feed til the roots get to where the autopot feeds. so if you just transplanted, you gotta feed it like coco or hempy.

i run hempy. similar idea, but hand fed passive hydro. autopots are a hybrid passive/active bottom water system.

Yeah iv got the 47 liter tank for the auto pots bro I was gonna set that up tomorrow so am I best hand feeding it for week then contacting the water tank for the solution

yeah. about that long. maybe a bit more. depends on the plants. but yes right idea.

edit : and hit them with full veg nutes. make sure the tank is ready to go. won't take long.

So im growing in autopots and youbwould want to put themin the pots before flower. Reson being is plants stop growing roots doing flower so thw roots wont be able to grow into the clay pebbles at the bottom like they should and it wont water properly. I would pot them in the auto pots now so the roots can establish after a week of hand watering they should be ready to go automatic. Also use the air domes if you got them looks like your plan needs watering by the way.

Back
Top Bottom