It's Always That Time Of Year

Thattimeof

Hello all
I would say that I'm kinda a newbie I've only had about 10 at the most successful grows in my life and that was a long time ago.
But I have started again and wanted to share and get help with some issues I've had and also just help in general on what I've been going through.
The strain is sour blueberry and white widow/big bud ordered from herbies seeds.
3 plants
Using 5 gallon buckets and air stones and 20 gal pumps

1 sour blueberry is on day 41 of flower and the ww and other sour blueberry is on day 34 of flower.

1 300 watt mars hydro led and 250 watt cfl
Botonicare "kind" base, bloom and sweet
Ppm is at 1200
Ph varies between 6 and 6.5
Humidity 37-50
Room temps 90-60 I grow in my attic so it's usually 20 degrees warmer than outside temps.
3x3x6 tent
No pests

Ok so first of all the sour blueberry and ww/bb
These are on day 34 of flower
Hello all
I would say that I'm kinda a newbie I've only had about 10 at the most successful grows in my life and that was a long time ago.
But I have started again and wanted to share and get help with some issues I've had and also just help in general on what I've been going through.
The strain is sour blueberry and white widow/big bud ordered from herbies seeds.
3 plants
Using 5 gallon buckets and air stones and 20 gal pumps

1 sour blueberry is on day 41 of flower and the ww and other sour blueberry and white widow/big bud are on day 34 of flower.

1 300 watt mars hydro led and 250 watt cfl
Botonicare "kind" base, bloom and sweet
Ppm is at 1200
Ph varies between 6 and 6.5
Humidity 37-50
Room temps 90-60 I grow in my attic so it's usually 20 degrees warmer than outside temps.
3x3x6 tent
No pests

Ok so first of all the sour blueberry and ww/bb
These are on day 34 of flower and seem to beat doing fine
20150823_171417.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20
150823_170934.jpg
20150823_170934.jpg

But then theres this 1
20150823_170958.jpg
20150823_170851.jpg
20150823_170843.jpg

around day 20 of flower things were fine but after a day and a half I was gone and came back to a empty bucket and a very wet hay smelling badly nute burned plant.
it was like the whole plant except for some of the lower branches
I'm assuming because most of the nutes were being taken by the main tops so that's why the lower branches were ok and not that badly burned.

So I basically trimmed off most of the dead stuff trying to leave as much green as possible and just gave it tap water up until day 36 and then started giving nutes again and now on day 41 it's still the same size as it was on day 20 it is getting its scent back now though.
I wonder if anyone else knows what to expect with this gal has anyone gone through this before or could give me a link to somewhere about what happens after the burn that would be awesome lol.
I'm planning on letting these go 63 days but I'm also in the process of setting up my veg tent and have ordered some purple kush from crop king seeds so I will be continuing to post as this 1 finishes up and the new one begins thanks and hope to hear from you guys and gals soon.

Ok so doing a little back tracking on my notes turns out this one isn't a white widow / big bud hybrid it a

Northern lights/ bigbud
20150823_171621.jpg

Other than that cleaned out the buckets did complete water change
Used botonicare "kind" nutrients
base, bloom, sweet and cal mag for weeks 6 and 5 with recommended full strengths on bottle except for cal/mag which I used the lowest recommended.
Got the ph to 6.0 with 1200 ppm
I know on the higher side but both strains had responded well to full strength nutes only had the 1 issue because of the bucket running out of water.

Later on after I did all this i checked ph and ppms again ph was all the same and the burnt sour blueberry ppm went down to 920 and on the good sour blueberry ppm was at 1200 and the nl/bb was at 1000.

Checked for bugs stirred the hydroton around shook the gals kinda roughly and that's it

I had been cutting tester limbs off of the badly nute burned one so I can figure out where and how I will need to do to dry
I just did a couple of random branches and found an area in my place that stays around a high no more than 78 and lows around 70 Humidity rarely over 50.

And it's taking about 4-5 days until I get the the "stem snap"
that I know i like hearing lol.

Don't have any jars yet but had a food grade resealable bowl so through them in there in a dark cabinet and although it's harsh
(I assume because it's weeks early, hasn't been flushed or cured)
But it does the trick and its a kinda
Get up and do something buzz
And once you break it up
you get the sour fruity smell that it smells like in the flower tent but smells like hay otherwise lol.

Will try and post some pics tomorrow and looking forward to some comments lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom