It's gunna make you cry!

Damn that does suck! I feel for you. A long time ago I think I may have smoked some mold on a bud before without knowing it and I'm still here so maybe it won't kill you but your probably right, try and kill the mold and remove it as best you can. Then maybe the buds will be saved.

I would try the freezer instead of the oven, although probably both will work, the freezer will not damage the THC but will kill the mold.

Like I said, I feel for ya!:peace:

You never know what type of mold it is..and i wouldn't smoke it if i were you.
On a kind of similar topic....
Some of the dangerous mold was found in the place where i work
due to rain and snow seeping into the building through cracks in the walls.

The guy that came to test the mold said that it would really make
you sick if you disturbed the mold.
The people that removed it from the building treated it like a
asbestos site.
Had all the gear on and everything.

Scary shit.

I don't know much about mold, but I just try to stay away from the black kinds. My basement used to leak hardcore because the drainspouts had some leaks or weren't on good enough and it molded up the entire basement in black mold. I couldn't even look down there or I'd start hacking my lungs up or start itching everywhere. lol Was pretty shitty.

If it was me though, I'd just either try to cook it off and eat the bud, or just try to get all the moldy areas off of it and light up. Typically if I can't see it, it doesn't scare me. That's probably why I have shitty lungs and high liver enzymes. :D

Just remember you may of killed the mold but if it is the kind that produces toxins for self defence like I stated a few times before you would not be able to kill it seeing it is a non-living thing (just like the toxins for example in snake venom). Honestly I would cut my losses and get rid of it all seeing it's not worth getting seriously ill over. You may of removed the mold but you cant be 100% sure that if it did produce some kind of toxic substance that it has not spread to other parts of the bud. Just remember mold is made up of spores and spores being microscopic and ulta-light mean they can travel to other parts of the bud through the mere act of picking up the bud. I remember few years back i stashed a quarter of some primo bud somewhere and forgot about it only to find it a few weeks later covered in mold and after staring at it for a few hours without opening the bag I decided it was best to get rid of it seeing my immune system already is not that great and did not want to risk anything. Really sucked but sometimes shit happens.

UPDATE:::::

We smoked it- nothing happened as of yet- and the 6 other people smoked it too so...We will see! If something happens i'm kinda screwed b/c I have no health insurance lol- Hopefully everything is fine

Well, hope u r ok.

yeah white mold, does it kinda look like little spider webs up close? i had bout a half O go moldy on me, one day i look in my jar and it was covered in white, i thought i just got more crystally. But wheni looked closer it was little webs on the stem and shit.

Back
Top Bottom