ItsChrome - Reborn - Hempy + CFL - WW - Blueberry - Twilight - Mekong High

Re: ItsChrome: Reborn> Hempy + CFL - WW/Blueberry/Twilight/Mekong High

Hey Chrome I'm going ahead and ordering some Mekong beans this weekend! I think my plan with them will be to veg indoors and let them bloom in a greenhouse in early Spring :high-five:

Awesome! this will be fun to have two grows running this strain as i have not seen it around before this! :high-five:

Germination Day 6:

The WW, BlueBerry and Mekong have all broken the soil and are now starting to grow skyward! the twilight is still a no show and I do in fact fear her dead.. a moment of silence please.......

Any ways moving on to the future! two of the three bag seeds have started to crack and will be movie into the dome in a day or so. It sucks running seeds a few days behind like this but it should be fine.

Don't give up yet Chrome, I had one go 8 days before deciding to join the party.

Suo Blue! yeah I have been there as well, the thing is i dug her up and the seed looks like its just rotting.... which i have seen with bad seeds before. I'm gonna let her do her thing till I move the dome out of the closet so we will see.

Germination Day 7:

Good News! The twilight has cracked! she should be breaking soil in the next day or so! so thats 4 out of 4! Only one of the bag seeds have cracked thus far so I placed it in some peat and moved to to dome.
IMG00158-20110129-1242.jpg

top is the white widow, to the right is the Mekong High, who just broke the soil, bottom is the twilight and to the left is the blueberry. then of on its own there is the bag seed.

4/4 nice man, didnt waste a dime. Onward toward a great journey!

:high-five:

Now to hope that being a femized seed actually means something! Also will continue to grow out the bag seed as it was the bubbleberry and if it is a female I will be running 5 plants.

Germination Day 9:

So the excitement of all 4 cracking was short lived. Yes twilight is healthy and growing very well, how ever I lost the mekong. What happen was it cracked and popped its self at just about soil level. this left the cotyledon exposed to the peat. The adverse effect here was high moister making direct contact with the plant, this leads of course to rot. This being my first time using the new dome I should have paid better attention to the plant and cleared off the peat touching the seedling. So in the end I lost a seedling, which really makes me sad. I have nothing to blame but my self. A lesson we have all learned at one point or another. Esp when using new setups.

Bummer Chrome. You've had enough bad luck lately to last for years of grows, hope that's the end of it.

In your previous cfl grows, did you find they took longer to finish than you would have expected? Do you remember how long they went? As I recall you were really happy with the potency right? Thanks my friend.

Son of a....... I hate my cat. So we are now down the mekong and the white widow.. I was checking them and my cat jumps up and lands on the white widow breaking her in half..... %^$%#@

Ok I have started two more seeds.

Kandy Kush and Orange bud.

this is not a good way to start this new phase in my grow.

Can not dwell on the set backs, we must move forwards. the mekong and WW just were not meant to be.

Still hate kitty bitch, she will not be getting any tuna for a while I can tell you that!

Darn cats! Mine doesn't like MJ but she loves my baby jade trees.

Back
Top Bottom