I've been watching you! And want to thank you!

Garden Of Weedin

420 Member
So like the title says, I've been on the outside looking in, and decided to actually introduce myself. I want to thank all the unnamed people of this forum for the valuable information I have obtained for my first grow.
I have a 4x4 tent with a 400 watt HPS light. I currently have 2 Gorilla Glue #4 going that were in veg for about 50 days from sprout. I used some seedling starter to sprout and transplanted into FFOF with the FF trio nutrient line. I topped them several times and just recently flipped the switch to flower and put some netting up.

Cor!...squared stringy-stuff. And the girls look fit and healthy too!

Welcome on in Garden of Weedin. We have a Gardener of Eden around here somewhere, maybe you and your garden will meet up with her on a nice sunny day.
Thanks @Mark Gordan Smith , yeah I'm guessing it's a SCROG, just reading up on it, because they're starting to flower and push the screen upward :hmmmm:

A little update on my Gorilla Glue, 2 weeks in flower now. They'll get fed tonight :morenutes: This is just 2 plants filling up a 4x4 very vigorously, it's pushing the netting up in the middle, don't know what to do about it. I've pinched until my fingers hurt lol, any advice would be appreciated :thanks:

A little update on my Gorilla Glue, 2 weeks in flower now. They'll get fed tonight :morenutes: This is just 2 plants filling up a 4x4 very vigorously, it's pushing the netting up in the middle, don't know what to do about it. I've pinched until my fingers hurt lol, any advice would be appreciated :thanks:

k

Beeutiful:yummy:

Thanks @Mark Gordan Smith , yeah I'm guessing it's a SCROG, just reading up on it, because they're starting to flower and push the screen upward :hmmmm:
Keep on tuckin... you should expect a lot of upward growth the next few weeks. Mine went 12”+ after flip.

Thanks everyone :hug: I am hit and miss on the site as far as posting and keeping up with everyone. Still soaking up info from every ones journals and problem posts (trying not to have any myself) I'm the type of person that "stays in motion" :headbanger::yahoo::slide: :reading420magazine: :nomo: If I am not learning something new, and/or doing something constructive, I feel like I should be :rofl: So therefore, I have a thousand things started, but only two completed :rofl:
oh well, such is life, got to get moving :peace:

Thanks everyone :hug: I am hit and miss on the site as far as posting and keeping up with everyone. Still soaking up info from every ones journals and problem posts (trying not to have any myself) I'm the type of person that "stays in motion" :headbanger::yahoo::slide: :reading420magazine: :nomo: If I am not learning something new, and/or doing something constructive, I feel like I should be :rofl: So therefore, I have a thousand things started, but only two completed :rofl:
oh well, such is life, got to get moving :peace:
Like Adam said...keep tucking the longer stuff under the netting :thumb: some branches will be thicker and stronger an try to dominate, if they won't tuck nicely, then at this point let them go...they'll probably be one big cola and looking at the pics you'll have quite a few :high-five::welldone::bravo:

Like Adam said...keep tucking the longer stuff under the netting :thumb: some branches will be thicker and stronger an try to dominate, if they won't tuck nicely, then at this point let them go...they'll probably be one big cola and looking at the pics you'll have quite a few :high-five::welldone::bravo:
There’s always supercropping.
There’s a write up in my sig if you’re interested. May be too late in your case though.

Back
Top Bottom