J. Herer, Wonder Woman, First Grow in Coco

teamgilly

This is my first big grow in a hydro set up and my first really big grow period. My eccentric friend financed the whole thing and for that reason he insisted on doing some things which I felt were totally unnecessary. So here it is. 100 + jack horror/Wonder woman plants on two 4x8 tables and one 4x3 table. Over each of the 4x8 tables I have three 1000 watt lights (my buddy insisted). over the small table we have a 600 watt. We are growing in a coco hydroton mix and are hand watering right now with fox farm nutrients. My plan was to pack two tables with 6 inch pots and veg them till I got 6 inches then flower. That would have put me over 200 plants. Instead after talking to the guys at the hydro store I decided to go with coco and cut my numbers down. I toped most of them at 6 inches and transplanted them into 8” dia pots. I put 50 on each table. When I asked the guy at the hydro store later how many I should put on a table he said 25. So now I am double and am three weeks into flowering.
So at this point nothing has gone the way I’ve planed. I have a hell of a lot of plants that range from 8 inches to 15 when I changed the light period. Some are toped some aren’t. What I want is the best possible scenario to get the best possible product and the best possible yield. Are there too many plants on the table? I can’t see myself throwing any away at this point.
Any advice?
60 jack horrors
50 wonder woman
In 80%coco and 20% hygroton
6 1000 watt lamps over two 4x8 tables
One 6oo watt over 4x3 table
Fox farm nutrients.
My space is a12'x12' room.

twoweeks_4_.jpg
twoweeks_7_.jpg

twoweeks_3_.jpg
twoweeks_2_.jpg

LOL - pretty sure this one slipped through the radar!

That's a dream setup.

Not sure what to offer for advice except get ready to spend a lot of time in your garden!

Also, I didn't see any mention of CO2?

:peace::nicethread::bravo:

+Reps

Anyone know of a JACK HERER thread?
This is the most unusual growing plant. The node spacing is so, so much more than anything else i've grown.
How do you deal with it?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom