Jack Herer & Panama Red In Doc's Hi Brix

very slowwwww for sure haha I only grew this 1 Grape pupil I will run the rest of the pack. Once I up potted to the 10's she took off. I think it will be a fun plant to grow in a large pot

I’m so sad to hear she is slow... omg... I trashed my star pupil because of that.. was she same as the star pupil with veg time?

I’m so sad to hear she is slow... omg... I trashed my star pupil because of that.. was she same as the star pupil with veg time?
I haven't ran star pupil yet I do have a pack I have to get to.... as we all know that feeling, I vegged about 60 days from seed. If I wasn't running 3 other strains i would've let her veg a little longer but I'm happy with the plant and really look forward to that first bong rip! :bong: smells are out of this world especially on a stem rub

I haven't ran star pupil yet I do have a pack I have to get to.... as we all know that feeling, I vegged about 60 days from seed. If I wasn't running 3 other strains i would've let her veg a little longer but I'm happy with the plant and really look forward to that first bong rip! :bong: smells are out of this world especially on a stem rub

With the star, she always looked like she was deficient.. leaves always turning yellow.. very frustrating to see.. the purple on mine is almost black.. I’ll pop the grape seeds as soon as they get here I guess

You're welcome bud!

MAn those are looking very good! That third pic down looks almost identical to the pics they were using on IG. How did yours veg for you? Was it fairly quick or did they move real slllooooowwww?
You're welcome bud!

MAn those are looking very good! That third pic down looks almost identical to the pics they were using on IG. How did yours veg for you? Was it fairly quick or did they move real slllooooowwww?
Thanks yeti I
With the star, she always looked like she was deficient.. leaves always turning yellow.. very frustrating to see.. the purple on mine is almost black.. I’ll pop the grape seeds as soon as they get here I guess
I had similar experiences with the grape pupil a lead here or there that just didn’t look right I just plucked them and let her go, all the shoots stayed so small and close to the main stalk it was really funky, then all of a sudden boom she spread and it was to late to LST :laugh:

Thanks yeti I

I had similar experiences with the grape pupil a lead here or there that just didn’t look right I just plucked them and let her go, all the shoots stayed so small and close to the main stalk it was really funky, then all of a sudden boom she spread and it was to late to LST :laugh:

It’s going to be very interesting for sure.. it’s funny, I put a star pupil outside and here in Cali it’s raining and cold.. she is flowering really well through it all.. maybe I should throw her inside back in veg and clone that one, it’s the only one that doesn’t look like she is dying during veg

It’s going to be very interesting for sure.. it’s funny, I put a star pupil outside and here in Cali it’s raining and cold.. she is flowering really well through it all.. maybe I should throw her inside back in veg and clone that one, it’s the only one that doesn’t look like she is dying during veg
mike says it does really well outside pretty much pest and mold resistant! I'll run the entire pack of Grape pupil if the smoke is special, my wife has bad anxiety after hanging with the breeder at a show this was her pick

Morning peeps. I forgot to say along with my grape pupil I also have a pupil Magoo early in flower. The grape pupil was really slow in veg. The pupil Magoo vegged normally. I'm looking forward to seeing them flower out. They are only couple weeks in bloom. The PM is supposed to have a really nice happy buzz. Always cool :)

Morning peeps. I forgot to say along with my grape pupil I also have a pupil Magoo early in flower. The grape pupil was really slow in veg. The pupil Magoo vegged normally. I'm looking forward to seeing them flower out. They are only couple weeks in bloom. The PM is supposed to have a really nice happy buzz. Always cool :)
I'm loving the MMS gear I have Napoli Blue, Dandelion Gum, Grape pupil and Goji pupil going :passitleft:

My Star Pupil always looked deficient as well. I found that she liked as much root space as possible. Even when she was not nearly root bound she would start looking like she was. As soon as I up potted her she would be happy again for a while. Mass Medical mentioned that she does not like water as often as most other strains and in my experience that is true. She drank slow and I kind of associated it with a less than stellar root system since I would flip at transplant. The roots at the end of flower always filled the container, but I think she really needs as much soil as possible. If you run 7s give her a 10 and she would probably do even better. If I had been set up to do so I would have vegged her in a 3 and flowered her in a 15.

My Star Pupil always looked deficient as well. I found that she liked as much root space as possible. Even when she was not nearly root bound she would start looking like she was. As soon as I up potted her she would be happy again for a while. Mass Medical mentioned that she does not like water as often as most other strains and in my experience that is true. She drank slow and I kind of associated it with a less than stellar root system since I would flip at transplant. The roots at the end of flower always filled the container, but I think she really needs as much soil as possible. If you run 7s give her a 10 and she would probably do even better. If I had been set up to do so I would have vegged her in a 3 and flowered her in a 15.
I’m in 10’s and also agree she does drink slower then the rest, I would also agree and have felt the same way she would love a 15 or even a 20 cheers Yeti :passitleft:

I also noticed mine would be thriving when dry... when all other plants are wilting, she would be well off

With running a perpetual one of the things I liked to do was cut and keep multiple clones of my better strains. that way they got placed into the rotation again quicker than other strains that were unknown or not as desirable. One of the things I also liked about it was that it helped fill in gaps when things would veg slow, or I could place one of the slow veggers in flower when needed and let the other cuts of the same strain grow to a larger, more appropriate size. At times it worked out well while other times not so much. I always seemed to pendulum between too many plants ready to flower and not enough lol.

With running a perpetual one of the things I liked to do was cut and keep multiple clones of my better strains. that way they got placed into the rotation again quicker than other strains that were unknown or not as desirable. One of the things I also liked about it was that it helped fill in gaps when things would veg slow, or I could place one of the slow veggers in flower when needed and let the other cuts of the same strain grow to a larger, more appropriate size. At times it worked out well while other times not so much. I always seemed to pendulum between too many plants ready to flower and not enough lol.

Hahaha.. I hear ya yeti.. I’m always throwing away plants just because I’m not ready to flower yet.. I have 2 veg tents in a spare bedroom.. I think I will just get rid of the tents and turn the whole bedroom into a veg room.. I tried Scrog as well.. now I’m just going to try to fit as many plants under 2 -1000W lights as I can possibly do.. I am somewhat limited on height in my flower room.. also, with how much I’m turning out and the perpetual, it’s very hard to keep up using docs kit.. I can’t seem to keep enough soil.. I think this summer I will buy a few yards of soil and mix it all with a tractor and let it cook.. right now I’m having to use a combo of docs kit and organic amendments.. I know that’s not right but it works for me with the amount of plants I have.. tomorrow I’m going to bring 20 super lemon haze down to the flower room.. I have 2 female strawberry moon plants that I’m just dying to see how they turn out. The color is supposed to be a magenta, and good yield as well.. I also have 5 sprouts of some chem dog which is supposed to be a good yielded as well.. I might cross the male strawberry moon with the star pupil to see how that works out..

Yeah when I am going full tilt I have to have 3 kits in rotation constantly to keep up. And even then when I get lazy things get real hairy. That was with just 8 in flower. I am going to run less flowering plants at a time now but probably in bigger containers. When I get going good again I am hoping to be using 15s. Which means I will have to have 2 kits worth of soil just in the flower tent at any time. I may need to have 4 kits going at that point.

RKS is road kill skunk. Here's my grape pupil. It was really slow in veg. I'm wondering now if I kept it too wet. Hopefully everyone is having a good day
IMG_20191222_171257093.jpg
IMG_20191222_171419030.jpg

Back
Top Bottom