JakeJones63 - Hawaiian Snow - Jan 2014 - 400HPS - 1

jakejones63

So, I started my first grow, i have a 400 watt hps bulb in a closet grow about 2m high by 1m squared.

Ill be keeping this journal updated as I want to have a great yield more in quality than quantity, bieng said quantity is the second priority.

Im using dutch growth formula for veg, and dutch bloom for flowering. Im growing in sunshine mix #4 aggregate plus.

The ladies are about two weeks in at the moment.
Had a problem with heat, until I figured out how to actually use my exaust fan. Its a 195 cfm inline fan.

I had yellowing in the seedling stage from high heat, but its much better now, great top growth in one of the three, which I transplanted into a folgers container. Which im hoping just on blatent luck actually makes the plant better in some way. Posting first pictures on next post.

20140211_194918.jpg

20140212_203647_1_.jpg
20140212_001225_1_.jpg
20140212_001352_1_.jpg
20140212_001316.jpg

i near crapped myself. i decided to not look at them after last nights feeding, checked it 15 minutes ago, cray growth. ill start posting pics from now on right after my dark period starts, as whenever the hps is on, it makes the images all black barred.

20140213_002710.jpg

The decent pic of day 15. :

Also, I have a question for the audience. Im wondering when I should take clones from them. Should the one in the coffee pot wait another node set or what. I was thjnking was topping it and then using the top asa nice clone.

My grand plan is to reveg after harvest aswell as take clones at harvest time .

Im thinking take clones soon and then ill have a few more mothers to harvest, reveg, and take clones from later on. Ill probable be moving to a hydro setup after the reveg harvest, as I expect to have gotten another 250 metal halade by then for veg/clones and the mothers to sit there. Use the 400 for a sog kinda thing in a hydrosetup.

Day 15:

They look beautiful! Just wondering what lighting schedule you are using during your veg. I'm a newb but looking great good job so far. :)

Im on an 18 to 4 lighting schedule. My lights turn on at 6 in the morning, and off at 12. I manually turn on and off the little lamp, so I can take pics just after the hps shuts off.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom