Northern Lights - 250W CFL - 600W Grolux

Re: northern lights - 250w cfl/600w grolux

Hey RedEye....glad that you got the leaf issue resolved or at least found a temporary solution... On you page 1 of your journal, the issue looked similar to thrip damage, have you looked at your leaves closely to see if there is any bugs on them... Thrips are quick little SOB's but if you look close you may see them running around on the tops and bottoms of your fan leaves. Otherwise I am not quite sure what the issue is...might want to get some distilled water, run it thru one of the pots, and check the ppm of the run off, if your ppm is higher than 1500-2000, then you may have a salt lockup happening, which will dehydrate your plants.... I don't think that is the issue but just a suggestion.... Otherwise your plants look really happy man...!!! might want to get some cal/mag too if you aren't adding any...

Re: northern lights - 250w cfl/600w grolux

thought id do a quick snap of all the plant magic nutes ive got
IMG_019516.JPG

and heres my scrog net i made today
IMG_019617.JPG

Re: Northern lights - 250w cfl/600w grolux

Just got here. I think your early leaf dying episode was due to the plants being rootbound. They look great now.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom