Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Gorilla Glue #4 - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Well, SHIT! The other stuff, B.t., didn't fucking work.... Losing a GG#4 plant. It's wilted, but I'm fighting it. Have a Humidome over it, to keep it hydrated and mostly alive while the roots repair.

Went to get Monterey: Fruit Tree Spray Plus OMRI listed

Active Ingredients:
Pyrethrins.............................................................................. 0.25%
Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil .......................... 70.00%
Other Ingredients: ..................................................................... 29.75%
Total: .................................................. 100.00%
Fruit_Tree_Spray-Plus_RTS_LG6185_1_.png

Hopefully the pyrethrins will do what the B.t. did not. It's more of a broad spectrum insecticide, so here's hoping.

Total Loss:

All plants dead.

Pyrethrins aren't strong enough to kill them.

Fucking goddamn bugs.

Here's some pics of the aftermath of root aphids. I couldn't get many good shots of them, they run from the light on my microscope.
Image161001.jpg
Image171000.jpg
Image201002.jpg
Image211001.jpg
Image221001.jpg
Image231001.jpg

Here's a good shot of the waxy deposits they leave and an, evidently, dead one.
Image181001.jpg

More waxy deposits, all over... Choked the plants to death
Image191002.jpg

After this, I will be getting all new clay rocks, and changing out all tubing and bulkheads and trays.

This fucking pisses me off.

Sorry man............ Bummer I've never dealt with them buggers. Least not that I knew of. Could've had them and misdiagnosis for a different reason for a plant death in the past. Are the plants showing symptoms up top? Here's a interesting read. I just did a speed read on it. but I'm going to finish it up right now. Beauvaria bassiana . Bumer but the bugs, got to be some drench something like Aza Sol?
I'm not sure what wood work in hydro.... Keepem Green

:passitleft:

Late

I was trying to make a sly entry, hence the nervousness, hoping it would go unnoticed. Now the music's been turned down and eyes are on us while I explain myself.. So there goes my plan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom