Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only Super Lemon Haze - Veg Cycle For Cloning

SUPER LEMON HAZE

Lemon Skunk x Silver Haze

A very lemony haze, works fast and lasts long. It’s a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.

Flowering Time Indoor: 9-10 weeks (~67 days) with a production up to 700 gr/sqm
Yield / Quantity Indoor:
The crop of this strain is slightly above average.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
Harvest Time Outdoor: finishes end October in northern hemisphere, production up to 1000 gr/plant.
General Impression Outdoor: is all together extraordinary and quite recommendable.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is very strong and long lasting. THC: 22.9%

DSCN006112.JPG
DSCN005814.JPG
DSCN006812.JPG

THESE FOUR JOURNALS ARE FOR INFO ONLY AND ARE NOT ABANDONED!!

They are intended to remain open for my perpetual information, and updated periodically as such...

These will be a VEGETATIVE GROWTH ONLY journal, and I doubt that I will show any flowering in any of these four journals.

What four journals you ask??

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only for Purple Widow - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Platinum Cookies - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only OG Bubba Kush- - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Jandre2k3s Strain Info only Super Lemon Haze - - Veg Cycle for Cloning

Please do not close these journals as abandoned or completed,

Thank you

So at the behest of a college, I am posting these journals to catalog the productivity of the custom build "Mother Ship" cabinet. It is a 2x4x6 fir cabinet purpose built cabinet with a 18"x24"x48" res cabinet below. The whole cabinet reaches from floor to ceiling with just enough clearance so as not to scrape off the "Popcorn" as the door opens to the grow space inside.
DSCN09304.JPG
DSCN09262.JPG
DSCN09242.JPG
DSCN006915.JPG
DSCN007116.JPG
(camera - color corrected/white balanced)

The LEDs inside run at a REAL power draw of 450w, giving a theoretical HID equivalent of 1000 if I were running HPS, or MH.

Now this one is my favorite. I do know I want to try another SLH. Back awhile I did one that really hit it's namesake on the head. I even wasted a whole plant spot outdoors all knowing it wood never finish. Which she didn't. I knew she woodn't. Keepem Green

All 450w of FULL LED POWER!!

MOTHER SHIP SET TO MAX ! ! !

We are on track and should be able to provide our collective and our patients with all the clones they need come spring. Hopefully these strains bring them some relief. I was asked a few times last year for these, and am glad I was able to find them.

Back
Top Bottom