JarMan's 1st Grow-White Skunk-2010

I am having problems with my larger plant. I knocked a few roots off when I transplanted her. The bottom leaves I have been having trouble with are turning yellow and the tips are curling down towards the plant. I am thinking its a nitrogen deficiency because its definitely not burn, I fed my way smaller plant yesterday as well and its fine. :smokin:

And I now I should have some pics but I just dont have a camera right now. Sorry!

Hey JarMan,

Without pics it's hard to tell. But, it sounds to me like your babies are burning a little from the Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Everyone says that FFOF is a little hot for seedlings and can burn them. Mine did the same thing at about the two week mark on my grow as well.

You can click the Lavender link in my signature to look at the pics and see if the twisting and yellowing leaves look similar to how yours do.

Peace!

I killed my first grow with rich soil yes so could be that amigo. You really should be using seedling soil for the first couple of weeks. Also be careful not to overwater, that will curl the leaves up and they will be firm tot the touch

Hey there man,
Only joined this site to keep up to date with this grow.
Could you please get some pictures up as white skunk seems like a nice plant and a very reasonable price.
Cheers

Day 30...
Both plants are healthy as can be. The larger plant of the 2 is about 10" tall and very bushy. The other is about 8" tall and kind of thin, going to start lst to make her a little bushy. They are on full strength nutes and looking great. I am thinking of flowering the bigger one soon due to height limitations i am thinking once it gets around 14" I will switch to 12/12.

bigisa.gif

we continue at very similar stages amigo. :thumb:

Im thinking it is almost time to go into flowering but want to ensure good maturity. I have no real signs of preflower altho perhaps the teeeniest signs of growth there. No alternating nodes either. they are between 11 and 13 inches tall now tho and dont want them getting much bigger.

We have different strains of course and mine seem to have a lot more 'tops' right now.

DAY 41...
After 39 days of veg, at a height of 15", I switched my plants to 12/12 on 4-10 after a 24 hour dark period. I switched out my veg light bulbs for 2700K CFL's, my lights are giving me around 20,500 lumens for the 2 plants. Today is day 3 of flowering, the strain is recommended to flower 50-55 days. I will start giving them full strength flowering nutes on wednesday. Only 47-52 more days hahaha :cool:

DAY 56...
Wow so much exciting news to tell you guys. I haven't updated in about two weeks, sorry I have been so busy. Well, where to start? My girls have been in 12/12 for 17 days now. They have grown about 20" since the switch. And have really started to fill out nicely :grinjoint:

Unfortunately they outgrew their home, so today was moving day. I moved them into a closet. Also, probably the most exciting news. I picked up a 150W HPS today from a buddy for free!! The pic is showing off the new HPS, but I still have my CFL bulbs for some extra light. The HPS is giving me an ironic 29,420 lumens :bong:

The new set up was kinda short notice so I didn't have time to completely set up the new spot. This pic is of the temporary set up. I am going to finish it tomorrow. I have to add some plywood walls and reflective material, not sure what I will use yet for that. I will be using my grow box for a veg box starting very soon. So everything is looking great over here.
:smokin:

new_setup.gif

Awesome man! I think your girls are gonna like the HPS a bit more than the CFLS!

DAY 60...
Hey guys, having a little trouble with one of the plants. The top 3-4 sets of leaves are very thin and droopy. They are also curling in towards the stem. The buds are growing slower than my other plant and the don't look as nice. The leaves look fine in color, no burns or discolorations. My watering schedule should be fine the other plant looks beautiful. I dont know, heres a pic, tell me what you think.

sickbel.gif

Also I picked up some mylar for my flowering room. Damn, that stuff is great!!! Made me realize how much light I was wasting without it. Heres a pic of both the girls enjoying their new walls :smokin:

downsize1.jpg

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom