Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

re: Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

Flower room
6ba5e585f6d6d1904d734157c5d6eb10.jpg

Veg room
162f94cb6a52fc9a1d5268715df1671b.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Beautiful grow , I was wondering where the lights are sold? I would like to Reserch them a little. Again awesome looking ladies.

AAAMAZING! Ahh wow those nugs look so good....made my mouth just water imagining the flavors coming from those girls... truly amazing looking ladies you have nurtured jay.

AAAMAZING! Ahh wow those nugs look so good....made my mouth just water imagining the flavors coming from those girls... truly amazing looking ladies you have nurtured jay.
Thanks and welcome to my lil space enjoy n feel free to post pics comment shoot the breeze we all family here

Looking good in here Jaymu
Thanks man n thanks for coming thru I try hard n but have been off my game I think some of my plants ppms are like 2k and over haha but u couldn't tell by looking at em so gotta get back on top my game but these lights save my ass I swear lol

Hows goes the grow Jaymu? Quick question - hows that light working out with the weather now getting warmer? You said you've used MarsII in the past...is the Amare giving more heat than the MarsII? Less than MarsII? Same? Just curious. Im seriously considering breaking the old piggy bank and getting one of those 450's,i think. The one with the UV-B tube for flower. Ladies are looking lovely as usual. Im out..... Sparks.

Hows goes the grow Jaymu? Quick question - hows that light working out with the weather now getting warmer? You said you've used MarsII in the past...is the Amare giving more heat than the MarsII? Less than MarsII? Same? Just curious. Im seriously considering breaking the old piggy bank and getting one of those 450's,i think. The one with the UV-B tube for flower. Ladies are looking lovely as usual. Im out..... Sparks.
Man it's actually going great if I keep hitting an average of 3oz a plant then when everything is done then I'll have around 756g that's like 1.68g per watt which is hella good. Love this thing man but if u have an uneven canopy like mine then I would probably shoot for two pro3 which is half of the 450 no uvb but could move them. I'm eventually going to have ss150 around my 450 when it's time to go in the 5x5 but I had two mars 400w in one tent less watts more heat tho. My room stays 75-81 tent stays light on 77-83 my mars tent would be like 86-92 back then on hot days

Man it's actually going great if I keep hitting an average of 3oz a plant then when everything is done then I'll have around 756g that's like 1.68g per watt which is hella good. Love this thing man but if u have an uneven canopy like mine then I would probably shoot for two pro3 which is half of the 450 no uvb but could move them. I'm eventually going to have ss150 around my 450 when it's time to go in the 5x5 but I had two mars 400w in one tent less watts more heat tho. My room stays 75-81 tent stays light on 77-83 my mars tent would be like 86-92 back then on hot days

Damn you had that big of a jump in heat with the mars. I only get at most a 5 degree spike in my tent. So if my room is 90, I already know my tent is 93-95F. I didnt think that was too bad considering it is 400+watts. Of coarse I dont have the mars2 I have a reflector.
Plants look great bro. But you know that already. 3zzs a plant is what I would like to get this next grow of mine. I would love 4, I feel I should be getting 4, but It will take me time I guess to get to that point. So for now I really am trying to just improve, so 3 would be a good number. But with this heat, honestly I will be happy with a successful harvest.

Damn you had that big of a jump in heat with the mars. I only get at most a 5 degree spike in my tent. So if my room is 90, I already know my tent is 93-95F. I didnt think that was too bad considering it is 400+watts. Of coarse I dont have the mars2 I have a reflector.
Plants look great bro. But you know that already. 3zzs a plant is what I would like to get this next grow of mine. I would love 4, I feel I should be getting 4, but It will take me time I guess to get to that point. So for now I really am trying to just improve, so 3 would be a good number. But with this heat, honestly I will be happy with a successful harvest.
I think the 5w diodes are hotter and my reflector ran a lot cooler than my 400w but that was when we didn't have central air so that could be difference

But the drivers are way more efficient so lots of heat difference there

Back
Top Bottom