Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

re: Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

5w diodes light will release little more heat than 3w diodes light,but it will not be a big problem.:Namaste:
Naw it was a big problem for me sara I had get rid of my mars2 400w both of them cause my tent was like 86-93 and my room was like 77-82. Now in a smaller room with the same temps but now with 2 bigger tents and running more watts my room is the same temp running your 2x mars2 400w but my tents now are like 77-84 lites on. I believe drivers come into play here and my new lights have top line drivers and top efficient diodes and cobs so that plays into it as well. Your lights were great starter lights tho but I was at the point where I knew I love this so went and grab the best of the best

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

It was also a big problem for me also. I had 2 300w panels in my 4x2x6 tent and even with a 6inch in line running wide open it was still on the high end of temps.

Do you think a 260cr would work well in my 4x2 tent? Does it put off much heat?
I would say it would do good be if you could get two of them but them cobs kill in growth tho so if u on budget get 3 ss150cr trust you'd be golden just keep canopy shorter n open

Yes that's what I did, my room Temps were 70-74 and my tent Temps were 88-94. I had horrible luck with the Mars last grow. I had to finish with cfls. It was my first led grow. Until I purchase a good light I won't be doing another led grow. Yes it sucks I'm on a budget, living on a fixed income sucks but I do what I can. Some of them are just so expensive, that's why I was drawn to mars lights but the 300w panels didn't do me very well. Lol

Yes that's what I did, my room Temps were 70-74 and my tent Temps were 88-94. I had horrible luck with the Mars last grow. I had to finish with cfls. It was my first led grow. Until I purchase a good light I won't be doing another led grow. Yes it sucks I'm on a budget, living on a fixed income sucks but I do what I can. Some of them are just so expensive, that's why I was drawn to mars lights but the 300w panels didn't do me very well. Lol
Well if u don't mind me asking only to help where are u sending the hot air from the tent?

I have it ducted outside out my bedroom window. I also just got an air conditioner for the room for future grows.

Hey quick question. I have 2 autos growing and one has been in bloom for 2 weeks and I think the other is a reg. Fem seed cause it's the same age but only has slight pretty flower. I was wondering can I switch to 12/12 to see if she flowers without harming my blooming auto? My light schedule is 18/6 strains are sugarblack rose auto and northernlights x big bud auto. The northern is the one not flowering, just has a ton of growth...lemme know what you think.

Hey quick question. I have 2 autos growing and one has been in bloom for 2 weeks and I think the other is a reg. Fem seed cause it's the same age but only has slight pretty flower. I was wondering can I switch to 12/12 to see if she flowers without harming my blooming auto? My light schedule is 18/6 strains are sugarblack rose auto and northernlights x big bud auto. The northern is the one not flowering, just has a ton of growth...lemme know what you think.
You can yes but if u just wait it out some don't Flower till 40-50 days just get a lot bigger I'm cloning u next auto like that

It has pistils showing already they're are just small and there's not many. This strain was supposed to be a 55 to 60 day from seed plant. It has so much growth, and tops it's unreal. The main stalk is at 3/4 of an inch around probably more like 1 inch. By far the thickest plant I've grown. Just doesn't seem like it wants to flower. The auto next to it is flowering amazing, it has bud sites from top to bottom.

20160612_123445.jpg
20160605_154743.jpg
20160605_154731.jpg
20160612_123345.jpg

See what I mean? Both started same time and both were supposed to finish around same time.

Id say its an auto if its flowering on 18/6. I wouldnt back off on light id go to 20/4. Put the light in it and im sure it will flower properly.

THE GREEN RACER.

Some fem photo strains have been known to throw out pre flowers on 18/6 when the plant reaches a mature age. If it's an autoflower light cycle doesn't make a difference, expect I found on 12/12 the buds were longer and a bit more fluffy (great for extractions) then on say 18/6 or 20/4 were the buds grew shorter, fatter and more dense.

Everything looks great btw man :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom