Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

re: Jaymu's Amare Tech Solar Adventures & Escapades

Some fem photo strains have been known to throw out pre flowers on 18/6 when the plant reaches a mature age. If it's an autoflower light cycle doesn't make a difference, expect I found on 12/12 the buds were longer and a bit more fluffy (great for extractions) then on say 18/6 or 20/4 were the buds grew shorter, fatter and more dense.

Everything looks great btw man :goodjob:
OK thnx. This would make sense cause it should be mature at 5 weeks old now. Maybe the seed got mixed up or labeled wrong and maybe it's a photo strain and not an auto. I had that feeling from the beginning of this grow. I'm going to switch to 12/12 after this week to see what she does.. thanks

OK so let's say I wait a week or 2 and still only preflowers... then I go to 12/12 and she explodes into bloom... can I keep it on 12/12 without hurting my other auto that's already blooming? Regardless I'm gonna wait a week or 2 longer anyway cause I got a couple outdoor autos I'm getting up to strength to go outside.

OK so let's say I wait a week or 2 and still only preflowers... then I go to 12/12 and she explodes into bloom... can I keep it on 12/12 without hurting my other auto that's already blooming? Regardless I'm gonna wait a week or 2 longer anyway cause I got a couple outdoor autos I'm getting up to strength to go outside.
Been dumb busy lately guys n John I'm back bro now I would leave it for a week if nothing or gets too big bend top send to 12/12 till it starts goin and then throw back in on 18/6 or whatever you use

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

41827e6deff539cd77545b06264b3769.jpg

24bba414c141bc241e66907cf7e49f39.jpg

Hammer of the gods
56ef14c26c84a910a584e642e29d1e5e.jpg

How do I start a new journal? I wanna start one but don't know how.

Go here and start a new topic. Watch your typos in your user name, or you will be struck with it forever! Journals in Progress

How many tents you running Jay? 2? Congrats on the harvest. Gotta love the perpetual. Fresh smoke every time you turn around. Getting to smoke different strains every time you turn around. Plants look great bro. Every one of them look super healthy man, good job. running that many different strains at one time has got to be a pain at times. But you seem to have it down to a T. :goodjob:

Touche! I must agree with ItsNatural. Your plants all look good and healthy! Jaymu, how long do you usually veg for? Do you wait for a specific amount of time, or do you wait until they are a specific height or size due to tent size? I feel that going with larger plants all trimmed up nice and lollipopped, trained, tied down or whatever, and keeping a full tent is the best way to go. Its what I do anyways.....and also seems to be working for you. Keep it green.

Sparks

How many tents you running Jay? 2? Congrats on the harvest. Gotta love the perpetual. Fresh smoke every time you turn around. Getting to smoke different strains every time you turn around. Plants look great bro. Every one of them look super healthy man, good job. running that many different strains at one time has got to be a pain at times. But you seem to have it down to a T. :goodjob:
Bro yes it is and it takes all of 2-3 hours everynite but it's very much worth it tho and yes I have 4 tents 3 are set up in the room and only 2 in use but might be goin back to three soon but only if this heat stays low

Touche! I must agree with ItsNatural. Your plants all look good and healthy! Jaymu, how long do you usually veg for? Do you wait for a specific amount of time, or do you wait until they are a specific height or size due to tent size? I feel that going with larger plants all trimmed up nice and lollipopped, trained, tied down or whatever, and keeping a full tent is the best way to go. Its what I do anyways.....and also seems to be working for you. Keep it green.

Sparks
I actually just pick one when I chop a plant I look in veg and whatever looks ready but most often then not I choose the tallest unless it's bout to get bent up but that's how we do. I up in the air on the stuffage sometimes I feel if I gave the plants room then they would yeild more each but then wouldn't have as many colas as now so might even out so I don't kno lol

Back
Top Bottom